Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Extending Booking?  (Read 1601 times)

Offline Bassman

What's everyone's thoughts on this practise. I.e. Your booked in with a WG, all confirmed but then get an email saying she's pushing yours back as the previous client wants longer.

If you are booked in, you're booked in right? Surly it should be a case of telling the previous guy 'sorry I've got another client booked'. Right? Those are my feelings anyway.

It's bad customer service lol.

You guys?

Offline nigel4498

Totally agree, it's out of order completely.
I would not bother to wait or rebook.

Offline azrael

It is bang out of order, and has happened to me once previously and as i was out of town i decided to wait. Had it been on my own patch i would have walked, if your booked in and she gives you plenty of notice then it gives you an option of a plan b. But if she tells you within 15-30 mins of your booking then i would review as a negative due to time wasted

Offline MilleMiglia

Bad customer service, but unlikely to be bad business. If you get bumped, you can be sure that the person you get bumped for is a much more solid moneyspinner.

Offline stevedave

Piss poor practice. Luckily, I've never had this happen to me, but if I did I'd be fuming.

Ok, we all know these girls see plenty of blokes, but I don't need to KNOW she's had someone else's cock in her mouth 20 minutes before I tip up. I'd rather continue in my blissful, hopeful ignorance.

Offline Bassman

the notice was the day before, fair enough... maybe. But it's still bad practise. Taking a booking and then pushing it back because a regular wants longer. Not sure what to do in all honesty. a lot of other WG's on my list get booked up early so I doubt they'd be free for the time I would want. And I dont want to fuck just for the sake of it. This was one of those bucket list punts for me.

If I was told at the time of the punt then that's worse for sure.

Offline smiths

What's everyone's thoughts on this practise. I.e. Your booked in with a WG, all confirmed but then get an email saying she's pushing yours back as the previous client wants longer.

If you are booked in, you're booked in right? Surly it should be a case of telling the previous guy 'sorry I've got another client booked'. Right? Those are my feelings anyway.

It's bad customer service lol.

You guys?

If this happens to me nowadays and it does sometimes its a negative review off me for wasting my time. I book WGs for a specific time for a reason.

Offline mrdiamond77

It has not happened to me yet, but I would not be happy about it.  If I booked for a particular time then chances are that's the only time I could see her.  Bad customer service.

Offline twwb

I never thought of that happening tbh. Always assumed that they only took extensions if they had free time to extend into... so yeah i'd be pissed off if it happened to me.

Offline Desimonic

Not happen to me either yet, but if it does, then WG gets binned and move on to next

Offline Home Alone

I've been cancelled at short notice a number of times but never bumped.

Late last year, however, I was involved in an incident of somebody else being bumped, which I recently mentioned here on another thread:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126640.msg1433447#msg1433447   The circumstances were slightly different from those mentioned by the OP; my session hadn't begun when the WG rang the client beimg bumped.

It was the first time I'd seen the WG involved - I've not yet returned, but intend to - and she told me that the client being bumped was someone she saw regularly who understood what had happened.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 07:30:24 pm by Home Alone »

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've had this happen to me BUT it was a regular who I used to see quite a bit. She contacted me with plenty of notice and also offered a discount so I was fine with it.

If it was a new girl it would be a wholly different ball game. Then it would be out of order big time.

Offline Bassman

Ok so I voiced my displeasure and it would appear I can see her after all but now earlier...

I won't go into details but she's made it earlier and location has changed.., to the one I thought I was seeing her at but apparently I wasn't... until she rearranged things to see me at her place instead of the other location.

She given reasons which I understand kind of.

Well reviewed WG BTW.

It's a bucket list punt so I may go ahead with it. But then it is at the top end of what I want to pay...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 07:58:19 pm by Bassman »

Offline RedKettle

Bad practice but unusually honest - I tend to find that they have made up some story like a relative going to the doctor!!

Offline Bassman

Bad practice but unusually honest - I tend to find that they have made up some story like a relative going to the doctor!!

I assume honesty on her part. The booking is earlier by 30 mins if I want it still. Originally pushed me back by 1 hour. So not sure exactly how she has rearranged things before me. Plus location change as well as other rearrangements she has told me of. Not that it's my concern, but it seems odd. With what she tells me, if I was to say forget it she's put herself out for nothing lol. Don't want to be an arse either. She seems legit and genuine.

At least she has tried I guess....
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 08:09:58 pm by Bassman »

Offline threechilliman

If this happens to me nowadays and it does sometimes its a negative review off me for wasting my time. I book WGs for a specific time for a reason.

This.

Happened to me last year and she got a big, fat red one.

tcm

Offline peter purves

You guys?

I suspect this customer may well be a 'regular' it's the only way I can see this unfolding - unless he is a random punter offering some serious money.  :P

As far as I know I have never intruded on someone else's punt :hi:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 09:27:46 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bassman

I suspect this customer may well be a 'regular' it's the only way I can see this unfolding - unless he is a random punter offering some serious money.  :P

As far as I know I have never intruded on someone else's punt :hi:

I don't know anymore.

As I said above I'm now able to see her half hour earlier.

Offline peter purves

I don't know anymore.

As I said above I'm now able to see her half hour earlier.

Cheers, I missed that part

So is the meeting still on, and will you be going?

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bassman

Cheers, I missed that part

So is the meeting still on, and will you be going?

I'm still in two minds. I think I probably will.

Offline cueball

Bad service. I'd be on the drive back home under those circumstances and writing the negative review. There would be no second chance neither. Cancellations/delays are acceptable with notice but what the op describes is no good to me and unacceptable.

Offline McSwell

Was she Asking if it was OK to come later or was she telling you.

Around Christmas I was just about to set off and the girl asked me if I could come half hour later because previous booking had arrived late.  It was no problem I was okay for time.

Must admit I  didn't ask her what was the  alternative, would he have his booking shortened or would I have got cut.

McSwell

Offline Nowandagain5

the notice was the day before, fair enough.....

If OP wanted to cancel the booking and notified the wg the day before, everyone would be cool with that and would conisider sufficient notice given. So what's the problem here?

I agree that when you're looking forward to a meet and things change the day before it's not a great feeling, but we all accept that changes happen in both directions, and only ask for proper notice (which this was by the sound of it).

ClarkeOfTheCourse

As others have said, bad customer service, particularly if she "tells you she's pushing the appointment back". You booked first and booked that time because it suits you. If that happened to me I'd reply saying I can only make the original time because I have a train booked or something like that.

will-ow

not cool :-( but a days notice it better than showing up!

Offline Bassman

If OP wanted to cancel the booking and notified the wg the day before, everyone would be cool with that and would conisider sufficient notice given. So what's the problem here?

I agree that when you're looking forward to a meet and things change the day before it's not a great feeling, but we all accept that changes happen in both directions, and only ask for proper notice (which this was by the sound of it).

Cancelling is one thing getting bumped in favour of another client is another. My booking is my booking. I've set time aside for that slot in my own diary/calendar. Which I sort out well in advance. Day before is better then waiting outside until she's ready but still may mess things up when you have a busy schedule yourself.

Again if I cancelled or she did, as long as there is a reason then, hey things happen. But to be told we'll this guy wants longer now so you'll move your stuff around to suit, is not good customer service.

Either way it's worked out fine.

will-ow

SophieScott

I 100% agree with the OP, it's not OK. 

Sureshot

It happens all the time, just most dont come right out and say the previous blokes still here.

You ever had the "running 30mins late" or "traffics bad" etc bullshit?

Offline RobbieLondon

So I am in sales, my opinion is:
1. Well she is doing something right
2. is there a cafe nearby
3. What do I get out of it...can I get a 'guilty freebie' or something?
its happened three times to me and I have found the more charming I am about it the harder the WG works for me afterwards.
One last tip I always suggest she add 15 minutes extra to freshen up so you are not walking straight into someone elses mess!

Offline Gordon Bennett

Getting asked to move time by an hour the day before would not really bother me. I'd say yeah, no probs and tweak my schedule or if that was not possible I'd tell her no can do and find another SP.... I think 24hrs+ notice is reasonable. I'm assuming fact you have booked her suggests you actually do want to see her so I can't see point in cutting off your nose to spite your face. Getting messed around on day of the punt is another thing entirely though........ That does get on my wick.