Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Sexy Busty Monica' - Up for it Polish MILF - Saw late December  (Read 1933 times)

16 review(s) for Sexy_Monica_xxx (10 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pepsicolaboy

Sexy Busty Monica
External Link/Members Only
+447594352234

Date:

2nd half of December 2017, just after she started

Venue:

Private flats on Hoxton Square

Cost/Any extras?

No upgrades from profile taken

Session

I’ve written lots of my thoughts in one the other threads about her but ill re do here with a bit of variance.

Great attitude and great service, a real goer if you like high energy, (or she just matched my energy level for the appointment) she’s quite tall in her heels and I did fancy her facially.

In regards appearance she is bigger than her pics, not too knowledgeable on dress sizes but I’d probably say 1-2 dresses sizes and chubbier with puppy fat and fat on the sides and a belly (not huge though)

So TBH I was initially deflated when I walked in. Probably a 1-1.5 stones heavier than pics mostly in tummy and sides.

But ….

1) she has a warm personality and is really up for sex, so I would go back – because she really matched my pace and pushes towards PSE and I had tonnes of energy and we went at it for the WHOLE session as I wanted

2) Facially I found her attractive and naughty MILF look

Great service. As usual it’s not her you communicate with on phone - her English is limited but can communicate in the room its fine.

I can’t remember if she rimmed me, she was new back then so it’s possible she did (even though I didn’t pay for upgrade). We did kissing/DFK, sex, OWO, 69, rimming on her, got her to dominate me a bit, lots of unusual sex positions I wanted to try as well she was up for it....90% sure I fingered her arse as well

I probably havent emphasised enough that she can be kinky if you want her to be - I feel she could adapt to what you want service wise

Summary:

Looks 6.5/10

As mentioned body differs in size from her photos but facially attractive and body is chubby MILF but by no means beach whale just an extra stone or so.
I feel a 6/10 is too harsh so I’ve given more
See through body stocking as well on so looked slutty  :coolgirl:

Service 8.5/10

If she has been more sluttier and did reverse anal, toys on me and her, Anal included and rimming included it would go higher.
But I got full on sex from start to finish with lots of kink - not a lot of providers would be necessary do that in my experience.

Personality 9/10

Nice warm friendly and interested

Location 7/10

Fairly discreet, walk past few bars etc so if you go late at night bear it in mind, not sure re station distance as a drove

Value 8/10

In terms of what else is out there, I’d say its spot on

30 mins £70.00
1 hour £100.00

I opted for the hour

Overall 8/10

I’m going score this 8, if Rimming was included free (it may well have been I cant remember - will check on my impeding re-visit) or she had toys and stuff (it was her first week, so I don’t think she did) or if anal was included, I’d go higher.

Closing comments

Facially it’s the girl in the photos. She’s a naughty Polish MILF in her late either 29 as stated or early 30s, and she enjoys sex and has a great demeanour

Breaking News

Its been good 6 weeks since ive gone so im going back ASAP (see if she squeezes me in tonight or tomorrow)

Ill make sure the review is written when its more fresh in my mind/ pants  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 09:39:58 pm by pepsicolaboy »