Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Lorette x - Enfield  (Read 1943 times)

TheMaster

External Link/Members Only

I went to see this slut the other day (before she changed her price to £80 an hour from £70), it was late and the directions were easy enough to get to. Got inside and one of the other girls working came to translate. Soon as I have walked in I have seen Lorette and she is hot, I mean really hot but she had a major screwface on, I dont know what her problem was but this slut seemed really angry about something.

Anways I wanted to stay for an hour but her face put me off so I stayed for half an hour, she did OW which was a bit lame and then I fucked her missionary, as I was fucking her I noticed her face looked like it was in some pain, I asked if she was alright, in her broken english she asked me to go slowly, so I did but eventually I thought fuck it, got on my knees and grabbed her ass cheeks and raised her up and down onto my cock really fast, I fucked her hard all the while she had the same screwface on, and then busted nut, wiped off and was out of there.

A pretty girl but her screwface and poor service is a waste and she aint worth the money.

dagee

rule of thumb
dont punt wit romanians...

TheMaster

I've had some good romanians over the years and this slut was really hot, only difference from her pictures was that her hair was curly, but her screwface and poor service let her down, shame really cos she is really hot

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

I went to see this slut the other day (before she changed her price to £80 an hour from £70), it was late and the directions were easy enough to get to. Got inside and one of the other girls working came to translate. Soon as I have walked in I have seen Lorette and she is hot, I mean really hot but she had a major screwface on, I dont know what her problem was but this slut seemed really angry about something.

Anways I wanted to stay for an hour but her face put me off so I stayed for half an hour, she did OW which was a bit lame and then I fucked her missionary, as I was fucking her I noticed her face looked like it was in some pain, I asked if she was alright, in her broken english she asked me to go slowly, so I did but eventually I thought fuck it, got on my knees and grabbed her ass cheeks and raised her up and down onto my cock really fast, I fucked her hard all the while she had the same screwface on, and then busted nut, wiped off and was out of there.

A pretty girl but her screwface and poor service is a waste and she aint worth the money.

Another quality and funny review - great write up!

The girl's hot, and to be fair, Romanian girls are generally very good looking - even though many could be shit prossies and bitches - but many are also top top girls and punts.
I love the dusky ones like this.

To be honest though, now, when visiting a hooker, i confirm services on the phone - then again Before I part with any cash - if not on offer I walk - (unless it's a knockout bird who I could never chuck out of bed) And even if services are available- if the girl vibes are off, attitude stinks, or it's plain she's acting mechanically - I walk.

I only stay if what i want is on offer AND the attitude is spot on - why waste cash otherwise? Just have a wank!

TheMaster

I only stay if what i want is on offer AND the attitude is spot on - why waste cash otherwise? Just have a wank!

Top advice to live by my fellow punters, good man spidey! :drinks:

dagee

romanians are not hot!! most are gypsys very poor hygiene and to me their look is off putting :) each to their own.

spiderwebber

romanians are not hot!! most are gypsys very poor hygiene and to me their look is off putting :) each to their own.
That's a bit of a blanket judgement isn't it?
I've had some Fantastic Romanians, and I think Romanian girls generally are a good looking people