Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT_39_Bitch  (Read 1393 times)

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Hi..I am planning on visiting the below lady over the week-end......has anyone on here had the pleasure...and if so... is it worth a go??....thanks.

It at least appears like good VFM..

External Link/Members Only

Offline sushi

How can you give this girl a positive reveiw when you haven't seen her?

Offline The_Don

How can you give this girl a positive reveiw when you haven't seen her?

+1

Offline ForrestGump

I'm sure op meant to post this to the regional punting section: London rather than reviews. Still getting to grips with the layout of the forum, I'm sure. Op you should send a request to admin to get the location of this post changed since it's not a review.  ;)

This is the short link to her profile.

External Link/Members Only

She's still relatively new (profile up since the beginning of the year) and may not have been visited by any forum members yet. Additionally she has no aw feedback, no face pics and no free gallery. Also the rate she's charging relative to the services provided is out of kilter imo. So on balance I'd say treat this one with caution or, better still, find another.

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Sorry...still getting used to system on here......yes..it does look a bit too cheap...I think I might take your advice and pass...go for someone a bit more 'established'....

Offline closeshave

A nice pair of thighs on her.

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

A nice pair of thighs on her.

Indeed....but so do a lot of female Eastern European Olympic weight-lifters  :)

Offline punk

Not a review therefore pointless in this part of UKpunting.

Online MP778

Good luck I hope it works out for you, please write back on your experience, but on the surface she looks too good to be true considering the price of £70. 

endomorph

She does not seem to be too sure where she operates. Wood Green or is it Hendon -https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=nw4,+United+Kingdom&mrt=all&z=14&output=classic&dg=brw and quite where Park Royal and Bond Street enter the equation is anyone's guess

Offline SamLP

So why is she too good to be true?

A 36 year old milf that's a size 12, offering a vanilla service at £70.

Seems about right to me, especially since she has no feedback. Same price as Milf Wendy, Tanya Babe and half a dozen others who operate in the same area. The only question should be is her service good?

Online MP778

i hope you're right  SamLP because she looks pretty nice, i'm just saying that you don't really find hungarian/polish milfs like her in the same price range who look as good as she does in those pictures, that's why i said might be too good to be true. 

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

I spoke with her on the phone...eventually...no to everything...OWO , CIM....and appeared to have an aggressive/confrontational attitude.....so decided not to risk it...but must say...she does look good..

Offline ForrestGump

I spoke with her on the phone...eventually...no to everything...OWO , CIM....and appeared to have an aggressive/confrontational attitude.....so decided not to risk it...but must say...she does look good..

Oh dear! You were wise to give her a miss. Better luck with the next.  :thumbsup: