Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amiyah kaan  (Read 11550 times)

rogerc23

External Link/Members Only

Having had some very good punts over the past six months off the back of reviews on this site, I decided to take a different approach with this punt and go for a real box ticker. I had never been with an indian women nor one with impossibly large fake breasts and amiyah fulfilled both criteria.

I booked a half hour incall at £100 earlier this week, with this being a rescheduled tour from last month I had a fair bit of email correspondence with amiyah in the run up, communications were ok if a little brief. The apartment itself was fairly basic and she has a security guy there who answered the door, this startled me initially but was absolutely fine and was not seen once in the door.

When I met amiyah her body is exactly as the pictures would indicate, a toned size 6 with a pair of HH tits, she is also extremely pretty facially which was a big plus. She smelt gorgeous and was very clean and well presented.

I got the payment out of the way and we started kissing with lots of tongue action, I then slipped her out of her catsuit and started sucking on her tits, they were a lot softer than i thought they would be and were pretty incredible to suck on.

After some more sucking she returned the favour and began to deepthroat my cock, a fair bit of spit used with her taking it to the back of her throat. This felt sensational and was followed by a titwank, again a pretty unique experience between a pair of HH's!

I then got the condom on and proceeded to fuck her with me on top, then her and finally doggy where I also squeezed a couple of fingers up her tight bum.  By this point I was close to cumming and was guessing we were getting close to time so asked her to suck my cock again which she did nice and deep before I exploded all over those massive tits.

We then got cleaned up and had a little chat; it had already been a great punt but then just to round it off once i was fully dressed and almost out the door we said our goodbyes with a final snog which went on for a good couple of minutes, something i havent experienced on a punt before.

With massive tits and indian girl ticked off the todo list on the same punt im going to have to do some thinking as to what to do next!  :wacko:

Offline titanph

Cheers for the review, straight onto my hotlist now.

Offline BogBog1

+1... hotlisted for my next trip to London!

Offline BogBog1

Actually just noticed she's only touring London  - anyone know where she's usually based?

Offline Jerboa

Good report, she's already on my hotlist for a while, a hot indian who offers many services is rare.
She's usually based in Birmingham, but has toured in other towns in the past.

Offline woiczeck

Actually just noticed she's only touring London  - anyone know where she's usually based?

Brimingham I think...

rogerc23

Yes normally birmingham with leicester and london now and then is what she told me