Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: An FYI only on Jesscia in harrow  (Read 1873 times)

sash

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Even after a nights sleep, still cant say positive or negative, so here's info in case your passing by as I was.

Her place is a run down block of flats off High Road and I nearly walked away but thought, hell might as well as see the girl.
Blonde and wearing a playboy t-shirt. Certainly could model for them :) Fit as a fiddle (size 10 max). Agreed 30 mins with a possible extension for another 30 mins. Told one pop in 30 mins only. Takes me a while, so thought not a problem.
NO PS of pics, in fact shes been going to the gym and really well toned. First 2 pics do her justice, third makes her look bigger than she is and doesnt show her D cup boob job - best boob job I have seen this year - no marks on her anywhere!
When she took her kit off, woooow, glad I stayed...instant boner with those curves.
Her skin is well looked after and silky smooth.
She was very accommodating with various positions and only requested a change of position when I was going full gusto with her legs on my shoulders and grabbing those lovely big tits with nipples sticking firmly up :)

She's been doing this for a while so she says and isnt into kissing nor did I bother with OW or OWO, as I just wanted to bang that gorgeous body.

If I was passing again, I would stop off for a quickie but wouldnt divert 1-2 miles to go there.

Offline LastManCumings

So what's the negative ?

Also which tube station is closest to her ?

Offline Steve2

Nice review Sash. I was put off by the hidden feedback so never bothered

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

sash

its negative if you want kissing but she doesnt include that as a like in her service, so she's honest in that sense.
Positive if your looking for a hot body with a prettish face, as per picture.

Station - dont know but High Road circ 260 - that not the real number but very close.

Steve2, cheers. she's could appear a bit cold at first but is friendly in providing a service. NOT the GFE type, hence she probably had a bad review and hidden FBs

Offline ddfun

This girl used to operate in Harrow a while back, moved out and has come back. The negative feedback has been because she has given bad service, lied about service on offer and general disinterest. Her feedback used to be visible and these were the themes of her negative feedback. I think she does have a cracking body as Sash says and is probably only a good punt if you are looking to bang the brains off of a fit WG.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 06:15:04 am by ddfun »

Offline niceguyali

Went to see her on Tuesday 31st Dec. Initial contact on phone said she was turning her phone off at 9 if there was no punter and goin to party but I persuaded her to wait til 9 15 and she agreed.

Agree with the review on here about run down flats off the High Road.

Had agreed with all likes on her profile and 30 mins.

Once I got into flat it smelt pretty bad and could hear a dog barking in the other room. She closed the door behind us and immediately said everything was with a condom. I said owo is written on your profile though. She said 'with condom everything'.

I told her I was leaving (hoping she would do owo) but she opened the door at which point I walked out.

Glad I did  :D

Ludwig

Went to see her on Tuesday 31st Dec. Initial contact on phone said she was turning her phone off at 9 if there was no punter and goin to party but I persuaded her to wait til 9 15 and she agreed.

Agree with the review on here about run down flats off the High Road.

Had agreed with all likes on her profile and 30 mins.

Once I got into flat it smelt pretty bad and could hear a dog barking in the other room. She closed the door behind us and immediately said everything was with a condom. I said owo is written on your profile though. She said 'with condom everything'.

I told her I was leaving (hoping she would do owo) but she opened the door at which point I walked out.

Glad I did  :D

Sounds familiar...She used to call herself Jessica23Dolly, and there are two negative reviews of her here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16897
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13884