Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Jenny - Welwyn Garden City  (Read 1189 times)

27 review(s) for Girlfriend Jenny (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline MisterGibbon

120 for hour then extended to 2 hours for 220 but got extra time

External Link/Members Only

The girl: I'd say she has this cute girl look. Pretty slightly foreign looking girl next door. Nice body too. Saw her pics in private and they were accurate. Less make up in person, but still nice.

Location: Block of apartments with resident only parking so had to drive a little further down.

Comms: Asked if she'd be up for an hour and maybe stretching to 2 depending on time to which she agreed

The Meet: I asked for a shower. Came out and got greeted with a smile and a lot of DFKing. Very passionate and seemed genuinely enjoying herself. She then went down and gave some great OWO, I asked if I could give oral to her which she agreed to and got extremely wet. After a few more minutes she told me she wanted to suck me off some more which I said sounds good. She continued for 15 mins before I shot my load.

She told me to wait a few mins, asked if I wanted something to drink to which I declined and she left the room for about a minute before she came back. We had a chat about Romanian people, my experiences and how she was quite different in regards to the others I had seen. She told me how their culture is very different over there which gave me more perspective to why a lot of Roms are a bit crap in service.

After about 10 - 15 minutes of chatting she started kissing again, very passionate. About 10 minutes of that and her rubbing me, kissing all over she decides it time to wet wipe and start some more OWO while I gave her a finger banging. She seemed very happy with this and sucked another 5 minutes before I asked for the condom and for her to get on top. She happily obliged and climbed up. She bounced up and down a good while while I pounded from below. Her tits looked great and enjoyed every minute of it before I said would you like me to swap? She was happy with whatever so we turned it to doggy for a few mins, to missionary for a minute (Im terrible with missionary) and back to doggy. After a while of this and a bit of oral / hand action on her in between I finished off inside the condom with her bent over.

By this point I was about an hour & 30 minutes in, my second pops tend to take a while but this was a lot longer than usual. She had no look as if I was taking the piss or that she wanted me out so I said "I've gone over so I will pay the money for the extra hour" to which she said it was fine and no need to pay, but I didn't want to take the service for free and paid her the extra 100. Another 15 - 20 mins of chat and she's back at the kissing and groping, we go for another round despite there is about 10 minutes left on the clock and I just spent ages. Back to fingering to which at this point she's a tight slip and slide, OWO and more sex. By the end I had roughly 3 hours with her and she still gave me the impression she would happily keep me there for more but I had to leave to meet friends. She didn't complain at all having the extra hour and she even seemed genuine when she said no to the extra money but her service was much better than the previous girls I had seen as well as giving the extra time. I have seen others say they felt special with her, not just another punter and I can confirm I felt that too. I left with one last 30 second kiss, could feel like I was being pulled back in so I pulled away, opened the door and left.

Would I see her again?: Definitely, I wanted to see her next time I traveled down but unfortunately she visiting her family.

Offline Wozel

All I can say is that your a lucky bastard  :lol:

Offline chatman

Good review and I always find her very passionate and accommodating of what I'm looking for.
I don't see her that often and really should do more.
She is probably the only Rom I would see now.

She has told me she keeps quite a gap between meetings, which is good to hear.