Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Geuine Massage with Happy Ending.... M&F Massage  (Read 2437 times)

Offline JesWhoreSin

• Service Provider
Hi!

Have something specific in mind and no idea really where to begin to find... I HAVE been through the other thread but it is not specific to my needs...
I am looking for something in the Durham area but can travel a few miles in either direction for what is needed.

I want a PROPER massage, sports, however it is for TWO of us, I would like the massages to be in the same room...

Myself are happy with only  the massage (however  if there is such a service for females also that would be even better)!!  For my partner I want to be able to watch him get a happy ending  :dancegirl:  how sexy would that be?

Is there anyone that can help on their travels around the thai /Chinese massage that has come across a set up that would be suitable?

Thanks in advance |:)

Online Kev3773

Hmmm I'm sure we've been here before, its not his birthday by any chance ?  :unknown:

Offline JesWhoreSin

• Service Provider
Hmmm I'm sure we've been here before, its not his birthday by any chance ?  :unknown:

Haha nope but he will think all his xmases cum at once...
Its something I want to do  nothing more nothing less...
I'm not new to the wonderful world of punting on EITHER side of the fence have been for many years... figured this was the best place to ask.

We both been training hard lately and in the middle of a bitch of a spin class this morning feeling my neck and shoulders hurting I thought about massage then mind wandered to massage with happy ending...see where my train of thought was going?

sputnik69

I'm a bit confused here.  Are you wanting 2 massages to run concurrent in the same room?  If so may be a problem.  2 girls working, same building, sexual act, i.e. happy ending taking place. Think you'd be hard pushed to find. Or 1 masseuse performing consecutive massages?  Even then I think you'd struggle.  Ur not the plod by any chance?

Offline JesWhoreSin

• Service Provider
I'm a bit confused here.  Are you wanting 2 massages to run concurrent in the same room?  If so may be a problem.  2 girls working, same building, sexual act, i.e. happy ending taking place. Think you'd be hard pushed to find. Or 1 masseuse performing consecutive massages?  Even then I think you'd struggle.  Ur not the plod by any chance?

Yes I'm taking about a legit massage massage place that will do an extra .... there is 4 hands avail at some places... then I want to watch HIM get happy ending :)
Ever seen the movie billionaire... the two guys weee getting massaged each discussing business then told to turn over for happy ending... that set up I want! I think it's going to be hard to find but will look :)
If I was the male asking would you be asking if I was plod?

Looking4fun

Your old mans a lucky fukka! That's all I can say

Offline Boom52

Yes I'm taking about a legit massage massage place that will do an extra .... there is 4 hands avail at some places... then I want to watch HIM get happy ending :)
Ever seen the movie billionaire... the two guys weee getting massaged each discussing business then told to turn over for happy ending... that set up I want! I think it's going to be hard to find but will look :)

I can't think of any massage parlour with two tables in the same room. I know some legit hotel spa places will..but not the experience you looking for I guess.

You could try telephoning places like Secrets etc in Newcastle and see if they would put 2 tables in one room and say you looking for both of you to be massaged as a couple at the same time. Or...a place like Lisa's that use a double bed? Both of you could fit on that.

I assume you happy with female Massuese ?
Good luck!!

delticman

I know the 100% legit "Body and Mind" had side by side tables for couples in their old place, not sure if the still have in their new place in Nun Street.

I can't think of any massage parlour with two tables in the same room. I know some legit hotel spa places will..but not the experience you looking for I guess.

You could try telephoning places like Secrets etc in Newcastle and see if they would put 2 tables in one room and say you looking for both of you to be massaged as a couple at the same time. Or...a place like Lisa's that use a double bed? Both of you could fit on that.

I assume you happy with female Massuese ?
Good luck!!

Offline happyguy48

I have searched on gumtree for body and mind and found this today.info@massagebodyandmind.co.uk. It is quite easy you know ! It shows pictures of two tables side by side with their address as previously mentioned on this thread in Nun Street, Newcastle. I haven't been there  but you could enquire, :hi:

Offline JesWhoreSin

• Service Provider
Fantastic thanks for input I knew you guys would know maybes or ideas from travels  :kiss:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

External Link/Members Only

This is from their website, don't know about extras though but at least they do couples.   :hi:

Couples Oil Massage *Body & Mind signature massage*
60mins £80   90mins £110   120mins £150 (prices shown are for 2 people)

Offline JesWhoreSin

• Service Provider
External Link/Members Only

This is from their website, don't know about extras though but at least they do couples.   :hi:

One way to find out!! Awesome!!
It's amazing how more relaxed with me now you all have a bum pic to look at  : :yahoo:

Offline Boom52

It's amazing how more relaxed with me now you all have a bum pic to look at  : :yahoo:

This forum always tries to help genuine punters (or puntesses I suppose)....but...after many, many timewasters , trolls etc...you can see why we are naturally careful and suspicious.  Also, you must admit, your query was unusual.

Its nothing to do with the pic of your arse.  You could be a 15stone male trucker as far as we know...and care less.

But.....heaven help you on here if you have been taking the proverbial piss!!  ;) :rolleyes:

Let us know how you get on in your search.

Offline JesWhoreSin

• Service Provider
This forum always tries to help genuine punters (or puntesses I suppose)....but...after many, many timewasters , trolls etc...you can see why we are naturally careful and suspicious.  Also, you must admit, your query was unusual.

Its nothing to do with the pic of your arse.  You could be a 15stone male trucker as far as we know...and care less.

But.....heaven help you on here if you have been taking the proverbial piss!!  ;) :rolleyes:

Let us know how you get on in your search.

I been around long enough the game and forums albeit not for a while nor this one to know how they work... I agree of course anyone is treated as billy bullshitter until they prove otherwise... I want to be anon as I don't want to be accused of touting or being treated differently as I'm also genuine in my enquiries'
I'm full of cold just now but will book and be sure to post a review if they allow.

Offline tyman

I've been to b&M a couple of times - great massage but no he

calador

What have i missed here about the arse picture ?

Ruen thai in jesmond have a room with 2 tables in , you should investigate there

Offline JesWhoreSin

• Service Provider
Ok!
I'm pretty sure I have found what I'm looking for thanks to you guys.
As I am a newbie to massage with HR .. do you ask for the HR on booking?
This situation is a little different I guess they won't expect it being required on a couples booking...
Also the tip for it is on top of what they originally ask? Is given before/after?
Any pointers appreciated... I would rather book as will be a nice sexy surprise after an otherwise painful sports massage! X

Offline Boom52

Ok!
I'm pretty sure I have found what I'm looking for thanks to you guys.
As I am a newbie to massage with HR .. do you ask for the HR on booking?
This situation is a little different I guess they won't expect it being required on a couples booking...
Also the tip for it is on top of what they originally ask? Is given before/after?
Any pointers appreciated... I would rather book as will be a nice sexy surprise after an otherwise painful sports massage! X

Ask the Massuese when in the room is usually the best way. And will almost certainly be more on top of massage charge he around £20 (each) usually. Depends whether before or after. Generally after.

Offline JesWhoreSin

• Service Provider
Ask the Massuese when in the room is usually the best way. And will almost certainly be more on top of massage charge he around £20 (each) usually. Depends whether before or after. Generally after.

That's helpful thank you :)

Offline Boom52

That's helpful thank you :)

And prepared to be told no he available. That's the chance we all take (hence the massage with he thread!)