Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goth girls  (Read 1591 times)

Offline bigkstyle

Are there any goth girls in the North East anyone could recommend?

Recovering Sex Addict

Are there any goth girls in the North East anyone could recommend?

Yer I'd like to know too. Any emo or goth girls?

Offline Dunelm

Yer I'd like to know too. Any emo or goth girls?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Victoria Kavanagh certainly is what most would call a "rock chick". I'm not sure now but I suspect she has or had Goth leanings and that style of music and other "heavy metal" sounds are certainly available when one visits if to one's taste. I hope this helps.

Offline daveev

justine more your geeky girl,

External Link/Members Only

goth you could try harlequin from amour.

Offline AnthG

I have not seen her, but do really want to sometime (finances stopping me).

But I think the girl in the north east who comes across most goth like is Lydia from Amour.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

PaintingMan

I have to disagree with both previous posters, I've never met Victoria (and I'm not sure why not because she always looks like a bundle of fun and gets great reviews) but I'd definitely say that she was anything but Goth. She may like a certain style of music but definitely doesn't have the Goth look which I'd assume in a booking is what youd be looking for. If it is the music just ask any girl you fancy to throw some Marilyn Manson or Evanescence on full volume while you do it.

I have met Lydia and I'd describe her as rock chick rather than Goth. She does have  an amazing array of tattoos. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm going to guess Lydia wouldnt describe herself as goth either.

I'm not sure she still works but a couple of years ago there was a girl in Gateshead called Mistress Bizzare who I would say was 110℅ Goth.

Offline Victoria Kavanagh

• Service Provider
I have to disagree with both previous posters, I've never met Victoria (and I'm not sure why not because she always looks like a bundle of fun and gets great reviews) but I'd definitely say that she was anything but Goth. She may like a certain style of music but definitely doesn't have the Goth look which I'd assume in a booking is what youd be looking for. If it is the music just ask any girl you fancy to throw some Marilyn Manson or Evanescence on full volume while you do it.

I have met Lydia and I'd describe her as rock chick rather than Goth. She does have  an amazing array of tattoos. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm going to guess Lydia wouldnt describe herself as goth either.

I'm not sure she still works but a couple of years ago there was a girl in Gateshead called Mistress Bizzare who I would say was 110℅ Goth.

Hello there. Just so helps the poster gain what he's looking for I'll chip in as noticed my name being mentioned.  I was a goth,  but we are talking a good few years ago and was in my private life away from this work as many guys told me they were not keen on the hair, dress sense it brings etc. I was an industrial goth as love bands like Tool,  Rammstein etc to name a couple. I'm much more casual dressing these days but heart will always be metal.

Hope the above helps save confusion x