Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting replies to AdultWork messages  (Read 892 times)

tonylad

Anyone got tips on getting replies to AW messages. I am new and get mixed results. Some girls just seem to create a profile then never bother again.

You want to ask questions to avoid a bad experience (and I suppose a bad experience for them) but don't want to be labelled time wasting.

Also how do you get feedback from them?

Offline stanleyjohn

You can only get feedback after a booking has been completed via a booking request and the WG has confirmed it.
AW is very hit/miss with lots of East Europeans who often bait and switch and use fake photos/profiles, just look for an established WG with good feedback  and good reviews on here more importantly.

Still-alive

Anyone got tips on getting replies to AW messages. I am new and get mixed results. Some girls just seem to create a profile then never bother again.

You want to ask questions to avoid a bad experience (and I suppose a bad experience for them) but don't want to be labelled time wasting.

Also how do you get feedback from them?

There's been some discussion on this on UKE, from the girls point of view it seems the more e mails someone sends them and the more involved the mails are then the more likely the guy is to be a no show time waster, what they call a wank banker, gets info on a girl so he can fantasise over her but has no intention of ever meeting her

Keep your mail short, read the profile, if she has working hours just ask if you can book a punt and give the time you want. Dont go into detail about yourself or ask details about her. If she agrees the meet arrange to text her the morning of the meet to confirm. Keep everything as short and simple as possible seems to be what they prefer.

Best of all is to phone them for a first contact if they have a number up. As for AW feedback, why would you want it? There's plenty of prossies will take a booking from a guy with no feedback, and it isn't you who is making a living from this, so why should you care what a prossie might write about you?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 12:58:47 am by Still-alive »

tonylad

Yes, the emails are a problem. When I started, the emails were longer as I read on UKP about wg not doing what was agreed, and it seemed to me that the best solution was to agree beforehand. But I see why it looks bad - and then again, this is hardly an industry run on sound principles.

I thought feedback was needed for the top wg.

Still-alive

Yes, the emails are a problem. When I started, the emails were longer as I read on UKP about wg not doing what was agreed, and it seemed to me that the best solution was to agree beforehand. But I see why it looks bad - and then again, this is hardly an industry run on sound principles.

I thought feedback was needed for the top wg.

Any prossie who insisted on me having some sort of references before she would see me I wouldn't even bother with. Its a shag with a prossie, FFS, not an audience with the Queen!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 03:03:17 pm by Still-alive »

Offline waynekerr600

Some of them are just poor communicators. I suggest you look at the reviews on here and you will see the same names coming up for the top girls. Send them a brief email with roughly what you want and when and the decent girls will reply.

The UKP reviews are a gold mine.