Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse booking question  (Read 657 times)

northlondonfun

Just a quick one for guys in London that have posted RBs....

Is sexyblondepaige always the first bid on your RBs?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I swear to fuck, she has sent the same cut and paste bid to every RB I've ever posted. She's always first, she always offers an incall, when I've asked for an outcall and her price has sometimes been DOUBLE my starting bid.

Is this marketing or desperation for punters. I can't really work it out. She clearly hasn't bothered to read my bid and just sends the same bullshit to everyone. Would that really result in more punters? I know lots of bids are pointless, but her speed and consistency, is amazing.

At this point, she's kind of a joke to me. I post an RB and then see how long it takes to get her bid. Most recent one was 8 minutes after I posted. A new record.

Has anyone else noticed this?

fredpunter

She was one of the first to bid on my first auction back in 2010, and she bid over the offer amount then. Also I'm pretty sure she was older than 28 five years ago, though I may be wrong on that.

northlondonfun

She was one of the first to bid on my first auction back in 2010, and she bid over the offer amount then. Also I'm pretty sure she was older than 28 five years ago, though I may be wrong on that.

Ha! Knew it! I couldn't be the only one. And I probably go back about that far with RBs, if not further. I guess if you bid on 1000 of them a day, someone's bound to say yes.

Offline nigel4498

She bids not only in London.
Has bid on my RB's and I'm in Hampshire.
As you say it must marketing as eventually somebody is going to say yes.

northlondonfun

She bids not only in London.
Has bid on my RB's and I'm in Hampshire.
As you say it must marketing as eventually somebody is going to say yes.

Marketing or desperation. Her rates are very high, maybe you really have to really hustle to have a steady stream of punters willing to pay that much. Also, she must not get many regulars, if she is looking for business this aggressively. Doesn't give me much confidence that she would provide a good service. Not that I ever would consider her, since she has spammed me and so many others, so many times

Offline jac0bin

Just had one from her not interested ...in fact she was the only decent looking one thats bid ,reverse bids are rubbish they seem to attract ghouls and monsters mainly