Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baltic massage  (Read 1484 times)

jimsteve

I have visited Baltic massage for a couple of years now but will no more a service has gone down hill.

I have seen all ladies past and present, Svetlana / Asta / Jessica and the rest but Agne was the best but does no longer work there anymore.
If you looking for a decent massage don't bother, the massage is simple just splash of oil light hand massage and hand job at the end, I used to visit Jo massage in Chingford but after police raided the place few years ago and move to different part of Chingford by A406 (been there waste of time) I decided to give Baltic massage a try.

Svetlana and Asta do offer sex if you treat them right apart from that not much special about it. place is run by  segei couple of sheds back of the house think its only a matter of time the neighbours get suspicious

External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Sorry JS, not a review of an individual girl so not permitted.  Please post summary massage parlour reviews in the mini-review thread in London Region.

Offline joe diddley

Have tried to book Rasa of Beckton from this group but communications are abysmal in my experience and I've given up for now. Have you tried her? If so, could I ask what her massage skills and whatever extras she offers are like?

Offline Adzy786