Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Valentine and Marley Magnificent gangbang  (Read 1025 times)

Offline jawill

Noticed on Ava's AW profile these two are having a party in Swindon on Monday 26th.  It's 2 hours, up to 8 guys, £200.  And anal with Marley would be another £50.

Not seen either of these two girls but they get good reviews but are they worth the £200?

Offline Samsung8

are they worth the £200?

Only ever seen Ava, but she is amazing. However, looking at Marley's profile it looks like they now want £300 for 2 hours, or £350 with anal, 8 guys on 2 girls... I think you'd be better off seeing them individually?

Offline jawill

Marley's profile now says £300 for 1.5 hours and £50 for anal.  Ok decision made I'll leave that one and see then seperately like you suggested! That's a bit steep.

vw

Noticed on Ava's AW profile these two are having a party in Swindon on Monday 26th.  It's 2 hours, up to 8 guys, £200.  And anal with Marley would be another £50.

Not seen either of these two girls but they get good reviews but are they worth the £200?

fuck that, marley is a fruitcake that is banned for here few times and ava's aw feedback reads and always has done of nutjob central.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 11:51:45 am by vw »

Offline ciderhead

Marley's profile now says £300 for 1.5 hours and £50 for anal.  Ok decision made I'll leave that one and see then seperately like you suggested! That's a bit steep.

good decision imo, spending 300 notes and spending half the time with you dick in your hand waiting for a go does not appeal to me at all

Offline pddy

ava's aw feedback reads and always has done of nutjob central.

in what sense?  she seems to get a lot of positive reviews here and her field reports all look good?  But I haven't dug through the AW feedback too deeply. 

vw

in what sense?  she seems to get a lot of positive reviews here and her field reports all look good?  But I haven't dug through the AW feedback too deeply.

Reaks of past members and the little katie fanclub that used to dominate the forum until admin put them in the bin.   

Offline maggsy

Blimey, that means they will earn £2400 for 90 minutes :dash:
Crazy money, but I don't doubt there are enough crazy people willing to pay it.
I would save you money and see Ava on her own, if you can manage to book her.

Offline Doombar

Reaks of past members and the little katie fanclub that used to dominate the forum until admin put them in the bin.   

£350 to share them for 2 hours with 7 other blokes?  You can see them individually for an hour each for that??   :unknown:

And the thought of bumping asses with LK's paedos and D/s nutters - no thanks!  :crazy:

vw

And the thought of bumping asses with LK's paedos and D/s nutters - no thanks!  :crazy:

so many mutual feedback put me right off. 

Offline WelshMichael

Here's a review of one that took place today across the bridge - 2 top girls, longer time and half the price:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=185574.0

At £300ph they're having a Gerry Giraffe.