Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best all rounder in Bristol?  (Read 3123 times)

bristolscotsman

Gents
Done a few of the Bristol regulars now but my search for a regular goes on:
ER- too girl next door for me
Elysaa- stunning but a bit CBA but anal on offer
Ava V- cracking service, but not top drawer in looks dept
Beth- Good vfm, dfk amazing, reasonable
But nothing which made me sit up.and think "Wow, I am having some more.of that!"
Any suggestions fellas?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Angelina . Freya Lee maria k  or cassandra ?
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Mcping

Given this some thought and for me it’s ......The Goddess
External Link/Members Only

I’ve personally had reservations about hygiene but in hindsight give her the benefit of the doubt as whenever I see her she appears clean & fresh.
Amazing service (no anal)
Fit hot blonde.

vw

the one that gets the punters obsessed in Bristol is little katie, no idea if you have patience for that circus.

Angelina . Freya Lee maria k  or cassandra ?

Feeling better today after your  :( hospital photo on uke? 

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Ming

the one that gets the punters obsessed in Bristol is little katie, no idea if you have patience for that circus.

Now known as Katie Skye 94

Ming  :hi:

Offline Pacho

Offline Pacho

I don't think there is a best allrounder though, in my opinion ! All different, bit like us punters and some days you get ace punts and other days you get ok punts
even from well established providers.

Offline mrdiamond77

bristolscotsman

For me, Angelina- moody and robotic
Freya- only does part time and the working day. I work long hours!

Readying myself to give Alessa a go. Option with anal always preferable but damn difficult to get all boxes ticked! I think I'm still pining years later for Natasha Harbourside who I saw twice. With hindsight, it has maybe set a standard I can't re-create, however hard I try..

As Lord Sugar says, the search - aka The Holy Grail- continues!

Hectorshouse

If Sexy Angelina, Freya_Lee, Cassandra4you or GoddessKarolina don't do it for you, then I think you will need to wait until March for the return of Sophie Anderson.

I am sure that she will provide a different adventure, that you might like?

bristolscotsman

I know it's a personal thing but I just didn't think she had much 'sex appeal'.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Charlie 1992
Carman godess.
Fit sarah gfe

Sorry I'm on Mobile so no links x

Offline ciderhead

For me, Angelina- moody and robotic
Freya- only does part time and the working day. I work long hours!

Readying myself to give Alessa a go. Option with anal always preferable but damn difficult to get all boxes ticked! I think I'm still pining years later for Natasha Harbourside who I saw twice. With hindsight, it has maybe set a standard I can't re-create, however hard I try..

As Lord Sugar says, the search - aka The Holy Grail- continues!
You sound as though you have done it all before and need something new to give you a bit of a buzz.
I would recommend you give alessa a try and ask for the wand, I don't want to spoil the surprise but prepare to have you're punting mind blown

bristolscotsman

Always up for something new.  :thumbsup:
Will report back.
Think I may have exhausted the Bristol scene.

vw

Charlie 1992
Carman godess.
Fit sarah gfe

Sorry I'm on Mobile so no links x

thanks for the product placement of your photo.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline mrdiamond77

Always up for something new.  :thumbsup:
Will report back.
Think I may have exhausted the Bristol scene.

I have not seen Alessa, Ava or Rebecca yet, but have been punting mainly in Cardiff lately as that seems to be possibly a better place to punt than Bristol now.

CornishLad78

Would of recommend Angelina but see you don't rate her, next on my list would be Katie Skye but like others have already eluded to she's a bloody nightmare to get a booking with  :dash: Have met her once and have or had been trying for a whole fucking year to get another appointment with her but am NO further forward now than I was then so have lost interest.

Very nice girl though if you can get a booking with her and bloody filthy too water sports, squirting, anal, rimming, french kissing you name it she does it.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 05:05:54 pm by CornishLad78 »

Offline Doombar

Yes LK (aka Katie Skye) probably fits the bill as an all rounder.  Booking her is almost impossible though so she kind of rules herself out.  She only sees one punter per day and works 3 weeks per month.  She gets ill a lot and has to then rebook those she misses, and her regulars want to meet her every month (most of them are banned on here as they are nutcases). I have seen her - back when she first started.

So who else? - well the other contenders are all listed above I'd say.  I don't punt much in Briz anymore as its too limited,  Cardiff has much more choice.  :hi:

vw

(most of them are banned on here as they are nutcases)

thankfully, what a bunch though.  the Christmas day cull of white knight was funny as fuck, when most of them went.

Health and Fitness

They must be some very sad individual's to be chasing after a prostitute and obsessing over her. If you cant book her then move on. If you cant book her then move on.

vw

They must be some very sad individual's to be chasing after a prostitute and obsessing over her. If you cant book her then move on. If you cant book her then move on.

A few though it was more then qa business relationship

they used to react badly to any criticism of her, was funny to watch and prod  :sarcastic:

Alex17

bristolscotsman

Yes, although she works a schedule pretty incompatible for me.