Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ana Anal Sex  (Read 3138 times)

1 review(s) for Ana Anal Sex (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline aanimator

Wanted to see her for a-levels but didn't receive it, but the rest of the meet a positive.

Stayed 30 mins for 70 quid, bit expensive I thought, as most hot Romanians are at £60 but then the performance is not usually that great

Comms good, it was her texting, no maid, called me when arrived and let me in, nice discreet flat / hotel. She is exactly as her photos on her profile, nothing like the gallery photos, they make her look old and chunky. She is slim, nice skin, I found her face very pretty, maybe not to everyone's taste. She was very friendly from the get go, she is more Italian than Romanian, and her Italian accent was clear. She kissed on the lips, but in an enthusiastic way, no tongues though, blowjob technique very good but couldn't go deep. Asked her about anal at the start but she said if I was too big it was a no go so didn't enquire after she said it was big. has a slight hourglass figure to her, doggy was the best, nice round bum with slim waist and arching back. Not sure why she has no reviews. Pussy wasn't that tight really.

The one big negative is the advertising of anal queen and all that bullshit, but outside of that it was an enjoyable punt and she was very pleasant to be around. Definitely more Italian than Romanian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline sigmund

Glad you enjoyed it but calling herself Ana Anal Sex and not offering anal  :wackogirl:

Should report her to trading standards  :lol:

vw

Thanks for the review !

Sounds passable not one i would bother with, bj sounds to shallow kissing sounds to basic for my tastes !

Maybe just a safe fuck, wipe your knob on the curtains when done and go sort of prossie !

Offline aanimator

Yeh, if £60 I would recommend, so maybe should be a neutral. Although I went to see a Romanian for £60 in the holiday inn and it was awful, bait and switch, awkward to be around, left after busting my load as quick as I could. Ana was nothing like that, I reckon I wouldn't have seen her if she wasn't advertising a-levels, shows you why they advertise it

vw

Yeh, if £60 I would recommend, so maybe should be a neutral. Although I went to see a Romanian for £60 in the holiday inn and it was awful, bait and switch, awkward to be around, left after busting my load as quick as I could. Ana was nothing like that, I reckon I wouldn't have seen her if she wasn't advertising a-levels, shows you why they advertise it

We can all read and make out own judgements, info is important rather than grade.   :D

Sure some of my positives others wouldn't like we all have different needs, likes and irritants !

She has put 1/2 hour price up to £70 now !   :dash:

Offline aanimator

theGOAT

Glad you enjoyed it but calling herself Ana Anal Sex and not offering anal  :wackogirl:

Should report her to trading standards  :lol:

Yeah with that name she shouldn't be refusing Anal unless you are huge.

Sounds like a neg to me.  But thanks for the review.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Probably her Sergei gang has been fucking around with the decent prossies in Bristol. :(