Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty amber  (Read 6400 times)

20 review(s) for Britishbusty massage (7 positive, 4 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]

Loki

girl on tour in Glasgow..

External Link/Members Only

I booked a half hour with this girl £70

commas were OK, a bit of messing about and waiting for 10 minutes outside...

again, I was pulled in by the promise of big boobs.... there is a difference between big and fat boobs... these were the later. Says she's a size 12... I would say 16.

as soon as I stepped into the flat I could smell hash/grass... later confirmed when she took a call to 'sort' her mate out...

no kissing, not even a peck on the cheek.
HJ was OK, but had to be covered.
no OW even though I was just out a shower and clean.
no cum anywhere apart from in the jacket.

pussy was iffy... not really smelly, just didn't smell nice to me, if you know what I mean, so I went nowhere near it.

no energy or enthusiasm for the work, maybe too stoned.. who knows.

I wouldn't waste my time/money on her, up in Glasgow for a few more days

anyway, another waste of time.... maybe I need to rethink my selections based on boob size, or have a  :timeout:

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline seeker

That's another one for my blacklist.
Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:
Better luck next time .

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Sorry your money was wasted but thanks for taking the time to let us know.

Offline Dime

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt. Annoys me when WGs lie about their sizes and you end up with a fat thing

Offline The_Don

@ Loki thanks for the review and TOFTT. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

For me, I like to confirm services before handing over money, when TOFTT. With in a minute or 2, I can tell (with most) if they have an issue with attitude and service.  Normally just asking a few questions via text/calls and in person. If you get the "my friend took the call" crap or "your not clean" or "I'm not doing that service and my profile needs changing". Show them the text and why did they confirm because they have just wasted your time.

Also as soon as I smelled or noted some form drugs in use. I would have walked.

If I don't like the look of some thing or her attitude and service is poor or it doesn't feel right at a punt. I walk away with out paying (and a smile) knowing. I've not wasted my hard earned cash on a poor excuses for a service provider.

Then I book a regular or punt another day.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 10:29:04 pm by The_Don »

Offline tazman1002001

@ Loki thanks for the review and TOFTT. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

For me, I like to confirm services before handing over money, when TOFTT. With in a minute or 2, I can tell (with most) if they have an issue with attitude and service.  Normally just asking a few questions via text/calls and in person. If you get the "my friend took the call" crap or "your not clean" or "I'm not doing that service and my profile needs changing". Show them the text and why did they confirm because they have just wasted your time.

Also as soon as I smelled or noted some form drugs in use. I would have walked.

If I don't like the look of some thing or her attitude and service is poor or it doesn't feel right at a punt. I walk away with out paying (and a smile) knowing. I've not wasted my hard earned cash on a poor excuses for a service provider.

You're completely correct..... I do the exact same I follow particular steps before I even go and see a new girl and I always like to speak to them before I even go up...I'm happy to arrange before hand by text but 15mins before I always text to say can we speak on the phone or i want to cancel.

Also like you said that first few mins will make you're mind up .....I ain't handing over any hard earned cash when Im not sure what I'm getting...... And usually the attitude is the biggest giveaway .....

Hopefully your next punt will be a good one
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

The Don.....off subject but I had a nosey through you're reviews and I'm so jealous...... Some great detailed reviews I like the writing style.

However so jealous looking at ALL the gorgeous girls you have seen... And what makes it worse is that all these gorgeous Hungarian girls are UNDER  :dash: £100 per hour in most instances....... We can only dream of that in Glasgow...... Get some of these Hungarians shipped upto Glasgow please  :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Fife flyer

Just seen her in hotel in Carlisle More interested in television and phone than me Avoid!!