Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca@Hotxx Edinburgh  (Read 1094 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6031696) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £150 + £20 for owo.

Met this one about a month ago in the quartermile.

Pictures are a wee bit flattering.  She's still nice and fit but perhaps a wee bit older than advertised.  Mixed race girl, as in has a black facial structure but is very pale. Nice, natural tits. Also has a blonde wig, which ain't so good but whatever.  Speaks decent English. 

Offered me owo for £20 extra and that was the only real negative.  Didn't last for long and only got it on round 1.

Good bit of kissing, good hard fucking and she really enjoys sex herself, which is always a plus. Was slowly grinding her clit along my shaft and working me up inbetween

ROUNDS
Second go was much the same.  After I blew my second load, she started kissing and rubbing herself on me again and I got aroused again. Rubbered up and we fucked again.  She told me she's usually only a 2 rounds per hour girl. Both rounds 2 and 3 were ow though so I wouldn't recommend paying for the owo.

Nice girl, good sensual ride. Nothing mind blowing but worth a spin in you want something a little more sensual. I left very relaxed.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 02:48:09 pm by Matrix »