Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KATY_PETITE - Glasgow  (Read 2771 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5620636) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Grimer

External Link/Members Only

Saw her on her Glasgow visit. Half hour @ £70. Comms were quick, arranged meeting through texts. Modern'ish flat in city centre, plenty of paid parking around the area.

She is the girl in the photos albeit not as nice looking, still cute nevertheless. Looks more slimmer and less curvy than what her pictures suggests. Age and size seem accurate. Petite lassie.

Gave her paperwork which she then went to another room to stash it where I also heard another person, a women. Her pimp probably. Came back and she put on spanish music on her phone.

Doesn't seem to know any english so tried my best spanish and google translate to get things going. Got more relaxed, friendly and smiles once we broke the ice. Stripped and a bit of fondling, small soft tits and ok skin. Sucked on her tits but she edged away after a bit. Went for some FK but only managed light pecks on the lips. OW next, average, not deep. She is more eager to get straight onto sex. Mish and doggy she took no problem, made some good noises and has got a great looking round arse. Her cg technique is rather weird or inexperienced, she does a grind and sort of jiggle movement. Went back to doggy witness that beautiful round arse again where I finished. Her phone rang at the 30 minute mark. Her pimp is clockwatching for her.

Overall neutral experience. Doesn't do FK as advertised, only light pecks, doesn't seem keen having her tits sucked for too long. OW, not OWO but sort of expected it anyway from reading her last reviews. However, attitude was actually fine, took instructions well, friendly and the sex was good apart from the weird cg. With that in mind would probably still go back as a plan B, C.

Offline elihd

Thanks for this review. I was going to book her today. Saves me £70  :hi: :drinks: