Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naomi Busty4u - Edinburgh  (Read 2827 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5620368) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bluejay99

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl a few weekends back. Communication carried out by text. Simple but straightforward. Arranged for a one hour session including anal sex. £150. Meeting took place in a flat on East London Street which was basic but satisfactory for the purposes of meeting. Once buzzed in I was granted entry by what is definitely the girl in the photos. She is indeed tall and beautiful. Once the paperwork was done one there was some light French kissing after which she stressful both off and gyrated against me to get things going. There was a brief blowjob which was then followed up by multiple sessions of sex in positions including cowgirl doggy style and anal as agreed. Once the bag was eventually filled there was a nice light massage to end with.
Although communication during the session was limited and some aspects of it where either light or brief, it was definitely well worth the money. She takes a good pounding and if you are a big boobs guy I would highly recommend as her ample chest is magnificent especially on her frame.

Offline S.X. MacHine

OWO? How’s her English?
Do think she’s really 20, or is that just her prossieage?