Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma - Dundee  (Read 5328 times)

Offline guttyboy

I took a chance on a Vivastreet punt and I am super pleased that I did. Emma is from Thailand and is most definitely the girl in the photos, which was only the first pleasant surprise.

Comms: Called and no answer. But she immediately texted to ask me to text, which I reckoned was because her English is not that great. I was directed to a city centre flat, with easy multi-story parking almost opposite.

Appearance: Standard welcome behind the door but once in, I was immediately impressed. Petite, svelte and pretty, she smiled warmly and ushered me to a well-kept bedroom.

Service: £50 for a 30 minute rub-and-tug and I expected the normal routine. I was so wrong. She sussed very quickly that I didn’t want a proper massage, so asked if I wanted ‘slow, sexy and soft’. Yes please. She oiled me and herself up, and not only treated me to a properly excellent Body-to-body massage. The surprise was the rimming; brilliant.

Her English is Ok but anything complicated is difficult. I asked why she advertised on Vivastreet and she explained that it is cheap and she has plenty of repeat customers. She is in Dundee for another couple of weeks and I will definitely return before she leaves, such was the impression she left on me.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Name Not Found

She sussed very quickly that I didn’t want a proper massage......She oiled me and herself up, and not only treated me to a properly excellent Body-to-body massage. The surprise was the rimming; brilliant.

For such a gushy report, it would be helpful to have a bit more detail about the actual sex part of it. What other services sd did you get? do you think FS was on offer? What about OW/OWO?

Offline guttyboy

Aye, it is a wee bit gushy. I don't ever do full service, or GFE, so can't comment. All I can say is that based on decades of happy ending massage, this girl is really good at that. The wee nibble of the ear and back of the neck is a nice touch.

Thought it was worthwhile sharing, considering the limited offers in Dundee. And for £50, it is a punt worth taking.

Offline Name Not Found

Fair enough  :thumbsup:    What was her HJ technique like? Only thing I can't stand is a girl who finishes off a nice massage session with a technique like a rocket-powered steam-hammer  :lol:

« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 10:55:44 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline Name Not Found

Sorry, also meant to ask what touching was allowed?

Offline guttyboy

I thought she had a great technique. She timed it so that she had edged me nicely, then ground her pussy into my knee, which was surprisingly effective, whilst building up the speed. I was out of the door in 33 minutes, which I had no problem with.

She has no problem with touching.

Offline Name Not Found

Offline Obewan

+1 on the above description.

Visited today.

Nice lady, good location near centre, great service  so good VFM.

Full service also on offer.

Offline Name Not Found

Did she give a price for FS?

Offline Obewan

Yes from memory FS was £110.

I called and within minutes she texted back.

Offline pipes

Saw her last week. £70 for half an hour, but was nearer 45 mins. Bit of a rubdown with oil, covered bj, then she climbed on top for a bit, before finishing me off by hand whilst giving my arse a bit of attention.

Lovely girl, very good vfm.

Offline Name Not Found

Saw her last week. £70 for half an hour, but was nearer 45 mins. Bit of a rubdown with oil, covered bj, then she climbed on top for a bit, before finishing me off by hand whilst giving my arse a bit of attention.

Lovely girl, very good vfm.

Not a bad deal then, apart for the OW. I normally struggle to get hard with OW but I guess if she gave some decent massage attention to my undercarriage beforehand it might be OK.

Cheers for the update.