Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leah NTS Edinburgh – Up!  (Read 3560 times)

Offline VolapUK

Approximately five weeks ago I went to New Town Sauna (External Link/Members Only) to have a punt with Leah. As usual, I booked half an hour because it was a first time; £20 for reception, £50 for her.
Glaswegian, i.e. friendly attitude and good conversation in that accent we love so much; late 20s, around 5'2; blonde, not sure if fake (ah, who cares), and a tanned soft body.
And then there's the matter of her breasts. Man, does she have them! It almost looked like someone had glued them to her petite body, but nope - they're totally natural, complete with first class nipples and with a skin as smooth as the rest of her.
So there we went. DFK with emphasis on D – she immediately got in the game with enthusiasm; we looked like young lovers and everything. OWO and 69, finishing in (heh) cowgirl plus a nice wank on her lovely mammaries to make sure good use was made of them.
So yes, I definitely will repeat, Russ Meyer willing.

Offline puntinho

How big are we talking about, tits wise? Cup size? Keen for titwank?

Offline andymars19

How big are we talking about, tits wise? Cup size? Keen for titwank?

Do you really need to go bumping loads of reviews of the same person with the same questions?   

Offline puntinho

Why not? If it helps getting loads of feedback for it…

Offline Name Not Found

Because it unnecessarily fucks up the board for others to read and makes you look like a bigger tit than the ones you're looking for?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 04:51:13 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline andymars19

From March 2020?   One bump is enough

Offline Falkirk GND

Because it unnecessarily fucks up the board for others to read and makes you look like a bigger tit than the ones you're looking for?

+1

Offline puntinho

Apologies, didn’t mean to cause any issues with older threads.