Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Cindy Glasgow  (Read 1010 times)

10 review(s) for SCOTTISH CINDY  (4 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline randydandy2013

External Link/Members Only

Booking took place a few weeks ago. Had seen Cindy a while ago when based over at Cessnock, now based in flat next to Barras.

Booking was made a couple of hours before hand and parked in Morrisons car park that is nearby. Phoned maid and said I was there and she said “are you here to see Indigo” who was also working
that day.When I said I was there for my booking with Cindy she said that she would phone me back.
I thought here we go I’ve been double booked and thought I’d have to leave it until another day. Maid phoned me back a couple of minutes later and told me to make my way to the flat.

On arrival Cindy opened the door and looked hot in the red thigh high boots and outfit she has on her profile. Was shown into room which was quite dark with double bed and sofa. Got striped off as Cindy went out of the room with the cash.

Started off with a massage before turning over for some OWO that was pretty decent. I asked for some rimming which wasn’t a problem as I was nice and clean and enjoyable. Cindy then put a condom on me and rode me cowgirl while still wearing her red kinky boots as I played with her small tits until I came in the bag.

Got the feeling that she was trying to get me out becauce of the earlier booking mistake by the maid and apologised for the mix up. Went for a pee on way out and could hear the next punter arriving.

I’m going to rate this visit as a neutral due to mix up with booking and getting rushed out the door, although Cindy did rim my ass and that was one of my reasons for visiting her. I was in and out in 25 mins. If you like older slim MILF’s Cindy would be possibly a decent plan B or C booking.

Givememilf

I've banged Cindy a few times. I think she's a pretty hot old lady, takes a pounding and a facial. Flat is quite grim and seedy...... I love it. 😂😂