Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Positive to negative reviews ratio.  (Read 1131 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

This is probably more for members on here who regularly see or book service providers who aren't classed as regulars.  At what ratio of negative reviews to positive reviews do you draw the line at not booking someone. If going by the review stats here you are not going to book someone if they have more bad reviews than good but say if someone had 15 positive reviews and 10 negative ones would you risk it and make your own mind up or think its too risky.

Offline Kimeen

I would read all the negatives and some of the positives before deciding.
Other punters make different choices to me so simply counting positives and negatives is not helpful.

Fo example if the sp’s handler messes up and this results in a negative I might not worry if the punt is local to me.

Online Southernbloke

If you are talking about AW reviews then I always look at the members who have left negative reviews and see if they have a pattern of bad feedback.
I trust the reviews on here more but if there are none then I really have a good look at a profile and check for bad spelling and inconsistencies.
I wouldn’t see brand new foreign girls with absolutely no feedback. If they are British with little or no feedback then I would want to speak to them on the phone first.
Don’t really trust girls without an AW email although I have booked at least one SP that way but they had loads of positive feedback.
I usually trust my instincts

Offline David1970

This is probably more for members on here who regularly see or book service providers who aren't classed as regulars.  At what ratio of negative reviews to positive reviews do you draw the line at not booking someone. If going by the review stats here you are not going to book someone if they have more bad reviews than good but say if someone had 15 positive reviews and 10 negative ones would you risk it and make your own mind up or think its too risky.

I would not risk with the ratio you quote, 15 positive to 10 negative.

I also check the member who has written a review if I don’t know there previous reviews.
For example I saw a SP first review which was positive, I did not recognise the member who posted it. When I checked out his previous reviews he had give positives reviews to 2 SPs I had given negative reviews to, one of them was horrendous.

Offline alabama1

I would judge her on her most recent reviews.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I would not risk with the ratio you quote, 15 positive to 10 negative.

I also check the member who has written a review if I don’t know there previous reviews.
For example I saw a SP first review which was positive, I did not recognise the member who posted it. When I checked out his previous reviews he had give positives reviews to 2 SPs I had given negative reviews to, one of them was horrendous.
Yeah that's probably too many Negatives for me too however it is worth reading a selection of the reviews as sometimes a Negative can be given for something a bit lame like the room being too cold in winter or hot in summer but the punt was otherwise decent.

Conversely i've read Positives that sound like a low Neutral at best and i'm always wary of taking other peoples recommendations whether it's a WG or a restaurant

Sometimes other punters who you trust on here as they seem to like the same girls as you do can be a better guide than anything else but there are always exceptions

Offline Chazz

The last bad punt I had was with this SP:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=27602

At the time she had 10 positive, 4 neutral and 3 negative reviews.

My punt with her was shit:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=361846.0

This taught me an important lesson: If an SP's got more than 1 neg, then avoid.

However, I see that someone after me had a good enough time to write a positive review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=379942.0

Go figure!  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

If she had that many reviews I wouldn't bother seeing her.
I try to see girls who haven't been reviewed at all - I regard it as a kind of urban exploration

Offline JonasG

No legit good WG would have 10 negs.

15 positive and 10 negatives I would definitely avoid.

Offline JontyR

When it comes to reviews the devil is in the detail. 

I'll check the reviews of SPs that have piqued my interest and I'll scan their reviews. Whilst a raft of reds may mean I scan more closely it doesn't mean I won't see them. When I look at the reviews I'll be seeking the info which is of importance to me and the booking I am seeking, not what the reviewers was seeking. We also have to be conscious on any encounter that YMMV.

Different factors will be important dependent on the booking if, for instance, I am going to have to travel a fair distance then I will be particularly mindful of ghosting. If I have a limited "window of opportunity" I'll be looking for any danger of the booking being pushed back.

That's why reviews are so useful, and detailed reviews especially so.

Offline jgillis

I read through all the negatives. I'm not that bothered by lateness and ghosting. That's an annoyance, but not nearly as bad as poor service or hygiene. I personally think it would be helpful if these two classes of negative were better hilighted.

Data scientists here will understand when I say I apply a Bayesian Estimator to balance out the positives from the negatives and the differences in review counts.

Offline southcoastpunter

Data scientists here will understand when I say I apply a Bayesian Estimator to balance out the positives from the negatives and the differences in review counts.

each to their own etc but I use a quick cursory glance at the reviews.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 02:49:11 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Justanotherman

Forget the ratio, more than one or two negs in total has stopped me seeing an SP.

Offline JustaPunter

I recently visited an SP that was on my AW hotlist.

Having had a regular for a couple of years I had not looked at my list for ages.

I just booked her without checking in here as she looked cute.

I had a great time and will visit her again no doubt

But after checking here she had very mixed reviews.

Can’t say I experienced what they did, but you have to take reviews at face value, not every body clicks I suppose.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

There surely will be some variance between the man and girl, how she might be feeling ie what sort of mood might she be in, time of day, month, how many other punters has she seen all add one way or the other!..

Offline Ivor Hunch

There surely will be some variance between the man and girl, how she might be feeling ie what sort of mood might she be in, time of day, month, how many other punters has she seen all add one way or the other!..

sorry for what is going to be a long, and off-topic post.  But the emboldened words immediately reminded me of a Peter Gabriel song I haven't listened to in years.  So I listen to it.  And then look at the lyrics.  There is an argument that the whole song is about punting.  Or at least captures the experience.

Blood of Eden

I caught sight of my reflection
I caught it in the window
I saw the darkness in my heart
I saw the signs of my undoing
They had been there from the start

And the darkness still has work to do
The knotted chord's untying
The heated and the holy
Oh they're sitting there on high
So secure, with everything they're buying

In the blood of Eden
Lie the woman and the man
With the man in the woman
And the woman in the man
In the blood of Eden
Lie the woman and the man
We wanted the union
Oh the union of the woman
The woman and the man

My grip is surely slipping
I think I've lost my hold
Yes I think I've lost my hold
I cannot get insurance anymore
They don't take credit, only gold

[Chorus]

At my request you take me in
In that tenderness, I am floating away
No certainty, nothing to rely on
Holding still for a moment
What a moment this is
A moment of forgetting
A moment of bliss, oh

I can hear the distant thunder
Of a million unheard souls
Of a million unheard souls
Watch each one reach for creature comfort
For the filling of their holes

[Chorus]

So we end as we bagan
With the man in the woman
And the woman in the man
It was all for the union
Oh the union of the woman
The woman and the man

Offline mancsguy1975

Actually that would be a really valuable feature on UKPunting, if indexed reviews could show a summary of the review count Positive/Neutral/Negative /Total Reviews with a Pos:Neg ratio.

You can tell i'm a data guy !  :P

Offline Hobbit

If an SP has at least 2 negatives it starts to put me off but I would read the negatives to see their validity. If it's something like bad hygiene on a repetitive level then I would not see them and if it is a B&S or last-minute cancellation then I would also mark them off my hot list.

At the same time, if someone has 30+ positives and 0 negatives then that also can be sometimes questionable in my opinion as no one is perfect and cannot provide a perfect experience to everyone, which would imply that either punters aren't being completely honest or the ones that have had neutral or bad experiences are not willing to review. :hi:

Offline PilotMan

I don't think that there's any ratio or number of negatives that's a hard line, the human factor (both SP & SS) makes that unlikely IMO. However, a sustained track record of behaviour can be a good predictor of what to expect.

One person may click with an SP, another not.

I wouldn't let a negative review put me off as the sole reason. I would take in to account a number of factors, not necessarily in this order;

The reputation of the reviewer
B&S using completely fake pictures
B&S using similar pictures
Ghosted or last minute cancellation - is this repeated behaviour
Deliberate conning of the punter by overcharging or not providing services paid for
Refusing to provide services previously agreed when communicating
Deliberate time stealing
Poor hygiene practices

I punted Sarah.Mary, before me she had five reviews, and they were all negative!

Why did I punt her?

Going through the reviews I noticed that two of the reviewers had subsequently been banned on here. I had already lucked out that day, after arriving at a punt to be told certain services agreed were now not available. I was unable to find any other SP's who were available.

She looked FAF and she was available. I gave her a positive and since then she has racked up nine further positives and two neutrals.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Actually that would be a really valuable feature on UKPunting, if indexed reviews could show a summary of the review count Positive/Neutral/Negative /Total Reviews with a Pos:Neg ratio.

But surely it already does  :unknown:
If you attach an AW link then under the bottom of the post it will show how many positive; neutral and negative reviews a profile has

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Am I missing something??  As above  :unknown:

« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 03:00:40 pm by daviemac »

Offline mancsguy1975

Youre right ! Im being a complete muppet !

Maybe i was thinking a league table of SPs by their pos/neg review ratio

Apologies

Offline Punterperson1971

I would judge her on her most recent reviews.
Same as well but also if she’s had only had a few reds I’ll take in to account she maybe a no show as well,things come up she may have a valid reason and even then I’d book for 15 minutes.
Same as others if the reds are showing hygiene or scam alerts then I won’t bother
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 04:04:28 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Crockers

I booked a girl of off a neutral review hete. The reasons given for the neutral were a positive for me. Had great times with her.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 06:45:39 pm by Crockers »