Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help  (Read 991 times)

Offline mr-oraltastic

I have a tablet on home that has never been used for this site but somehow, and I don't have a clue how?, UKP appeared in Google Chrome as a most viewed site. I only use my work computer for this activity and have no idea how my Android Tablet can know what I do on another computer

How do I sort this out?

Salt

Don't panic.......uninstall chrome on your tablet......

Your tablet chrome browser is synchronising with your work chrome browser......

You should browse in private mode........

There are plenty of u tube video tutorials if none of what ive said doesn't make sense  :hi:

« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 08:38:17 am by Salt »

Offline CBPaul

Jesus, scary stuff. The above reply is the best bet I'd say.

Always use private browsing for punting stuff. I hated the new version of chrome where they have the stupid screen shots showing most recent or most common websites viewed. You used to be able to turn that off but I couldn't find a way so I deleted Chrome and installed Firefox. Then again I found Firefox does the same thing but at least it is the only installation in the house.

Offline LanceVance

CTRL SHIFT N is your answer...  :hi:

Salt

Don't panic.......uninstall chrome on your tablet......

Your tablet chrome browser is synchronising with your work chrome browser......

You should browse in private mode........

There are plenty of u tube video tutorials if none of what ive said doesn't make sense  :hi:

If Chrome can't be uninstalled on your tablet then go to settings and delete browsing history (or just do this in the first place; again if unsure there are loads of utube tutorials)

Again you should browse in private mode; if you just delete the regular browsing history then this can look suspicious too :hi:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 08:44:43 am by Salt »

Bauchelain

This is Google at it's worst.  Chrome is a google browser and you are probably using it at work, unknowingly logged on with your google account.  Your android (Google again) tablet requires you to register with google before it will work.  Google then added 2 and 2 together and linked your tablet to ukp.

Always browse in private mode as the others have said above.  Personally, I would avoide Chrome like the plague.  Firefox is good on a PC.  I don't know what is good for an android tablet, but if you search on browsers with private mode (preferably with pin protected access) you will find lots of choice.

And finally, browsing ukp on your work PC !! Unless you are self employed, this seems inordinately risky.  You know that corporate IT departments track your browsing history don't you ?

cockneybstrd

Your on UK punting at work ?? I though that was the fuck up not some tablet.

Fuck me no way on earth would I browse ukpunting through any work device !

Offline nigel4498

Google is Big Brother, delete it, even Google Search records your every search.

Rochdull lad

Your on UK punting at work ?? I though that was the fuck up not some tablet.

Fuck me no way on earth would I browse ukpunting through any work device !

When I was working, my employers would have seen that as, at least a Disciplinary, and at worst a sackable, offence.  You could be treading a very fine line there, mr-oraltastic. :scare:

Offline gorge

if it's an Android tablet - under settings - go to apps  - then chrome - then clear data and clear cache