Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No review request  (Read 1595 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

I don't know if any body has had this asked of them before but today I visited an establishment for a massage and about an hour later had the girl I saw  phone me asking me not to put anything on the Internet about it assuming she means not to write a review on it which is a shame because she would have got a very good positive review but being the gentleman I am I have respected her request I would just like to know if any one else has had this happen to them ?

Offline dboy74

Never had this happen to me.

Why would she think you would be doing a review, was it discussed during the meet?

You should give her a negative anyway for phoning you after the meet. That is very inappropriate!

Offline baranabus96

I was asked not to give feedback by my most recent one, claimed that she didnt want to scare off any new customers with mountains of feedback.

I would have given her a negative as she was pretty fucking horrible looking but I only punt through AW and didn't want a negative in return.

Offline mr.bluesky

No mention of me doing a review during our time in the room but I guess she has her reasons

vw

I was asked not to give feedback by my most recent one, claimed that she didnt want to scare off any new customers with mountains of feedback.

I would have given her a negative as she was pretty fucking horrible looking but I only punt through AW and didn't want a negative in return.

did you donate her a negative here ?

Offline Big Bad R

I have had girls in massage parlours asking me not to review, I assume as they were offering more than they should it could get them in trouble with the parlours owners :unknown:

Offline baranabus96

did you donate her a negative here ?

yep, here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132116.0

One of my weaker moments not telling her to get the fuck out when I saw her.

I knew from her profile that the pictures were photo-shopped but assumed based on her feedback that she was at least pretty. 2nd time I TOFTT so won't be doing that again for a good long while.

Trainspotter1

It's happened to me..my regular girl (4 years ago) asked me not to do any more feedback on AW or forums.

I had already done 1 AW Fb. She said she didn't want to encourage too many new customers as she was trying to keep things low key.

Fair enough if a girl only wants an occasional booking, not 10 men a day. Horses for courses.

Offline smiths

I don't know if any body has had this asked of them before but today I visited an establishment for a massage and about an hour later had the girl I saw  phone me asking me not to put anything on the Internet about it assuming she means not to write a review on it which is a shame because she would have got a very good positive review but being the gentleman I am I have respected her request I would just like to know if any one else has had this happen to them ?

If she offered you a sexual services or services she is a WG so its up to you if you do a review or not. I don't do reviews for the WG, I do them as they may help other punters, so a WG asking me not to do one isn't relevant to me as I will do one if I wish to.

mikexxlong

I have had girls in massage parlours asking me not to review, I assume as they were offering more than they should it could get them in trouble with the parlours owners :unknown:

i know  from some parlour  pro$$ie's about the 'management' having strict rules on what they can do ,not sure why that is but some brothels have such rules
 so any extras have to be keep on the QT

common rules are everything is covered . no OWO, kissing,anal or any kind of 'kinky stuff' stick to a routine
of simple massage, covered BJ, and vaginial sex in standard positions
once punter pops remove the rubber of the punters knob with a wet wipe into bag/bin, offer tissue/wipes to punter and try get them out the room ASAP etc

Offline Sedition

common rules are everything is covered . no OWO, kissing,anal or any kind of 'kinky stuff' stick to a routine
of simple massage, covered BJ, and vaginial sex in standard positions
once punter pops remove the rubber of the punters knob with a wet wipe into bag/bin, offer tissue/wipes to punter and try get them out the room ASAP etc
Or in other words, the precise reasons I will never visit a parlour

Offline CityTillIDie

I've seen girls who have asked for no review.

For example, one who was about to remove her profile as she has a nice group of regulars; another whose services that day FAR exceeded her profile preferences; another whose landlord has no idea what the place is used for...

CTID

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

A completely unenforceable request and therefore totally pointless?

bigmanbigman

If you want to see the wg again  think wisely or wait a while and change many details .

Offline Jimmyredcab

A completely unenforceable request and therefore totally pointless?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

It is just that ------------------- a request.

It is up to the OP whether or not he complies with her request -------------- personally I would unless it was going to be a negative review in which case I would go ahead with the review.

Type_O_Negative

First one WG wanted me to write a review. Later when she was very popular - she didn't want me to write anything here about her.

Offline BP96

about an hour later had the girl I saw  phone me

Taking a fucking liberty there. No unsolicited phone calls from prossies please!

Sureshot

Yes, from a massage parlour.  They dont openly offer FS but obviously do to regulars.  Makes sense not to shout about it as you dont want to spoil the arrangement for others.

mrhappypants

Echoing some of the earliers contributors and through harsh experience I have learned not to discuss the fact that I am a reasonably prolific contributor to UKP with the girls I punt.  However there are at least three reasons why I alter or censor reports.

1) A regular told me she had decided to obscure her face on her profile because some of her relatives come  into the country.  Unbeknown to her I have further face pictures from her previous profiles but I did not publish them in the review.  I think that is just respecting someone's privacy. 

2) On a number of occassions I have not reported where a WG has provided services not included on her profile primarily where they genuinely were "at descretion."  This cover both issues of hygene (rimming) and safety (roleplay). 

3) I now regularly obscure the more distinctive services I use or aspects of a punt so that a negative on UKP cannot easily be linked to my AW profile. 

Because I don't talk about UKP I have never had a request from a WG not to write a profile.

Offline baranabus96

Echoing some of the earliers contributors and through harsh experience I have learned not to discuss the fact that I am a reasonably prolific contributor to UKP with the girls I punt.  However there are at least three reasons why I alter or censor reports.

1) A regular told me she had decided to obscure her face on her profile because some of her relatives come  into the country.  Unbeknown to her I have further face pictures from her previous profiles but I did not publish them in the review.  I think that is just respecting someone's privacy. 

2) On a number of occassions I have not reported where a WG has provided services not included on her profile primarily where they genuinely were "at descretion."  This cover both issues of hygene (rimming) and safety (roleplay). 

3) I now regularly obscure the more distinctive services I use or aspects of a punt so that a negative on UKP cannot easily be linked to my AW profile. 

Because I don't talk about UKP I have never had a request from a WG not to write a profile.

All very good ideas.

Online The_Don

At the end of the day its up to you, if and when you wish to share.

Offline Marmalade

Yeah we had one in Scotland ... didn't want a review on a site where punters simply paid for prostitution services as she was so unbelievably high class -- mostly meeting with film stars and other celebrities instead of the mere 'punting' community -- in her head of course.

Offline sealion

From the OP I can see that he was talking about a girl in a massage parlour - in that situation a no review request makes sense.

In my area we've recently had two parlours closed down (one raided and closed and one where the owner "voluntarily" shut up after the police politely asked him). Reviews saying "This parlour gives sex" provide the local "these places are disgusting, close them down" brigade with ammunition in their campaigns to get the places closed, so the girls asking for no reviews is a sensible defence strategy to minimise the risk.

Offline The Owl

If it was very decent service you want again or she gives you extra services/lots of extra time then by all means think of yourself first and enjoy the extra benefits. Would you seriously be happy loosing all that for a review helping out a bunch of strangers?

If she barebacked you can suggest you get your arse down to the GUM clinic rather than faffing over a review.

Offline mr.bluesky

No bareback- I would not touch a working girl with a barge pole who offered bareback  :scare: