Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pu$$ies: Do you have a good look before you fuck?  (Read 1693 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

More and more pro$$ies seem to adding flap-shots to their profiles - some look quite nice, some look like road kill ... and some need a closer inspection at their local gum  :vomit:

Despite pro$$ies constantly bombarding us about their Oh! so regular trips to get ''checked out'' and bearing in mind how many bugs are out there....

How many of us gents do a proper visual inspection/sniff test etc before banging it?

:hi:

yorkshire123

JV547845

Hardly ever.  I probably can enjoy their smell if I going down on them beforehand, but I just get on with it.  Use a condom and stop worrying too much.

Even if you smelled something unpleasant on them, how would you want them to react if you'd missed a bit on your todger or had a little accident?  It's quite difficult to even tell a long term civvie partner they need a wash without killing the mood.  Shit literally happens, deal with it.

Offline Wilson85

I must confess I don't have a good look before fucking, put all my faith in the condom. Might just have a quick visual inspection for anything blindingly obvious. A different matter with RO though.

The decision to RO starts subconsciously before I'm in the room. Is the place clean and tidy? Is she clean & tidy? If so then I'll take to the crease all the while assessing the situation closely.

Offline smiths

More and more pro$$ies seem to adding flap-shots to their profiles - some look quite nice, some look like road kill ... and some need a closer inspection at their local gum  :vomit:

Despite pro$$ies constantly bombarding us about their Oh! so regular trips to get ''checked out'' and bearing in mind how many bugs are out there....

How many of us gents do a proper visual inspection/sniff test etc before banging it?

:hi:

I most certainly do and my unprovable opinion is most WGs like most punters don't go to the GUM unless they think they have caught something.

Offline threechilliman

I like RO so will have a look before sticking my tongue in. And a good sniff.

tcm

Offline cueball

Every time without fail

I like RO so will have a look before sticking my tongue in. And a good sniff.

tcm

Yep, those two above. I'm checking her out just as much as she's checking me out

Offline webpunter

I'm checking her out just as much as she's checking me out
Just that the hookers have a practised art re knob inspections.  And easier.  Especially with mine as its so enormous they could hardly miss it  :sarcastic:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I most certainly do and my unprovable opinion is most WGs like most punters don't go to the GUM unless they think they have caught something.

And that's probably a best case scenario. Can you imagine the reaction of Sergei or Kevin if his hooker bird needed a couple of months off-the-cock to get disease free. No fucking chance!  :thumbsdown:

Offline uutarn

As i like RO so much i can't help but have a good look, and of course if something looks untoward i won't have a part of it though i have never experienced this scenario, and hopefully never will.
I plan to go to the GUM clinic once every three months but sooner if the need arises.

The only thing i would probably turn a blind eye to are small genital warts as they aren't anything nasty to your health and chances are we all have the virus and they're only unsightly if they are largish. :)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 07:16:30 pm by uutarn »

Offline Roth

Yep.  Agree. :thumbsup: Time spent at the GUM clinic is time off their backs so losing money.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

SUMO61

Have a quick look for obvious herpes or warts, as you'd expect.

Don't do RO any more, despite three GUM clinicians telling me it's very low risk.  I can hide a spotty knob, but not a steaming great weeping lip sore...how the fuck do you explain that?

Offline Roth

Have a quick look for obvious herpes or warts, as you'd expect.

Don't do RO any more, despite three GUM clinicians telling me it's very low risk.  I can hide a spotty knob, but not a steaming great weeping lip sore...how the fuck do you explain that?

A lip sore on you or on the prossie's meat curtains do you mean?

Offline Marmalade

I'm not mad about a big wet just-been-fucked-almost-to-death flap shot. Maybe at the back of Buchanan Street bus station on a cold night years ago but it's nice to imagine that one is getting slightly more than a sloppy seconds hole. A glimpse of a nicely trimmed fresh looking bush is another matter of course.

Once I get her kegs off I like to get a quick look to see if I want to gaze on it a bit more. Enjoy the mountains as one steams into shore, or grab some refreshment if it looks flavoursome. If it's clearly well worn with lube dripping out of it then I'll probably try to find a more attractive part of her body to look at -- her shoulder or something.

Offline Marmalade

Just that the hookers have a practised art re knob inspections.  And easier.  Especially with mine as its so enormous they could hardly miss it  :sarcastic:

Yes of course, it's easy for them to miss the tiny penises of normal punters. Whereas the ego-inflated whopper of a fuckingfluffyfuck stands out a mile... :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

(I don't mean you write total bollocks mate, just that that you give them all positive ratings even when by your own admission you wouldn't return.)

Offline Malvolio

Being long-sighted, I have to give it a good sniff instead. 

My opinion is that if there's something wrong you ought to spot it before it comes to this - has anyone made the booking, had good comms, got to a decent flat, found a presentable WG, agreed what was on offer only to be foiled by a rancid fanny?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

As i like RO so much i can't help but have a good look, and of course if something looks untoward i won't have a part of it though i have never experienced this scenario, and hopefully never will.
I plan to go to the GUM clinic once every three months but sooner if the need arises.

The only thing i would probably turn a blind eye to are small genital warts as they aren't anything nasty to your health and chances are we all have the virus and they're only unsightly if they are largish. :)

I'm the same, just more acute to smell than sight perhaps.

westbay_abaco

you should look from the other end of the room :D

Seriously I dont think smell tells you too much asbout the std status, or at least the more serious ones.  It does indicate hygiene levels tho

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

you should look from the other end of the room :D

Seriously I dont think smell tells you too much asbout the std status, or at least the more serious ones.  It does indicate hygiene levels tho

Rare though it is, I caught a dose of oral gonorrhoea 3-4 years ago. As a result, I will never forget the smell of the perpetrator and would be warned off next time. 

tonysoprano

Rare though it is, I caught a dose of oral gonorrhoea 3-4 years ago. As a result, I will never forget the smell of the perpetrator and would be warned off next time.

I like to get down there and have a little peek at the goods. Subtly of course. Bit like checking the fruit before you buy it.  :D

Online rockharders

I do the finger sniff test first.

Rub the pussy, a bit of finger in, then discreetly sniff your fingers. Any unpleasant whiffs and I won't go any further with RO or fingering. If the whiff is seriously nasty, I'll be so turned off I'll never get my dick hard.

If all clear and I'm in the mood for it, then I'll dive in.

Online rockharders

My opinion is that if there's something wrong you ought to spot it before it comes to this - has anyone made the booking, had good comms, got to a decent flat, found a presentable WG, agreed what was on offer only to be foiled by a rancid fanny?

Yes. A couple of times unfortunately. It makes my dick limp within seconds.

You'll never know she has a rancid fanny until you've paid and all naked doing your thing.

Offline Marmalade

had one in civvy street once, she kept trying to9 push my head saying "You know you want to!!!!" and I'm thinking no fucking way even if I am pissed as a fart...

Online PLeisure

she kept trying to9 push my head saying "You know you want to!!!!"
:scare:  :vomit:  :crazy:  :thumbsdown:  :bomb:

Offline WelshClipper

Thorough inspection, no smells and looks neat, dive in. Any funny odour just feign interest and return to other activities.

My nightmare is if I end up with Mde Pompignon flaps. Don't care how clean and sweet, I just couldn't. So far so good. :scare: :hi: