Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pimps  (Read 2463 times)

Offline krispunter

What do you if you'll discover that WG has a pimp?
Banned reason: Non contributing obsessed troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Gigabyte

walk as if she is forced (although just because she has a pimp doesnt mean she is) your breaking the law. Why take the chance?

GeeWiz

Get the hell out of dodge.

Won't even see a WG with a driver.

Offline Steely Dan

Doesn't it depend on what you discover? "Pimp" is a loaded word.   Is a BF a pimp? A husband (an unemployed husband)? What about a small agency with 10 WG? A very small one with 1 WG?  If the manager is male?

And in terms of no driver...do girls not have a right to be safe?  What the hell do you care how she gets safely to your house?

Clearly we don't want forced girls, but the only way to be 100% sure is not to punt. But to be fair, as said, I don't know what exactly the OP discovered.

vorian

Indeed, what does "Discover" actually mean.

GeeWiz

And in terms of no driver...do girls not have a right to be safe?  What the hell do you care how she gets safely to your house?

Because of a bad experience I once had involving a 'driver'.  The outcalls I have drive themselves or I pick them up from the station.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Because of a bad experience I once had involving a 'driver'.  The outcalls I have drive themselves or I pick them up from the station.

Really?  How would you know?  Do you stand outside and watch them park?  I drive but never drive myself to an outcall as I prefer to have a driver (normally female) know exactly where I am and be there if I need help (call police for me if I don't send my booking ended text)

A driver is rarely a pimp and I know most of the girls I know prefer to have a driver so they can turn up fresh and relaxed and know they have a safety buddy near by and by near by I mean parked a discreet distance away out of view

GeeWiz

My regular outcall parks in the drive.

I take your point Dani, but a very indiscrete boyfriend made me change my MO.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

when is a pimp not a pimp? When she is a Madam? So is a Madam any different? What about a parlour owner or manager?

vorian

when is a pimp not a pimp? When she is a Madam? So is a Madam any different? What about a parlour owner or manager?

All pimps in my book, I'm not saying that makes them good or bad but they are still pimps. To me it's just another word.

Offline smiths

Loads of WGs have pimps through choice including every WG who works through Parlours, Agencies and Parties. Being a pragmatist i have no problem punting through them if the price is VFM to me.

IF i thought a WG was being forced by a pimp i would ring Crimestoppers anonymously. Unless i was told by the woman i wouldnt know though, literally ANY WG could be being forced for all i would know for definite. All i have is my best judgement to go on.

Offline wristjob

Doesn't it depend on what you discover? "Pimp" is a loaded word.   Is a BF a pimp? A husband (an unemployed husband)? What about a small agency with 10 WG? A very small one with 1 WG?  If the manager is male?

Agree with all that. I see it as not necessarily different to an employer for any of the rest of us. Do you care that your plumber works for a firm  where they do his admin, his payroll, get jobs or whatever he needs and take a cut?

I guess the historical image of a pimp is someone who forces girls into prostitution - as long as that's not the case how is it relevant. if you suspect it is then anon phonecall as Smiths says (and bin your punting sim)

Jerico

Have any girls ever told anybody they have a pimp? One girl I see often refers to her boss. 

Offline akauya

Have any girls ever told anybody they have a pimp? One girl I see often refers to her boss.

Yes, I once asked an EE girl if she had a boss, she said hell yes! She turned her laptop on and showed me pictures of her little boy.

dilettante

Yes, I once asked an EE girl if she had a boss, she said hell yes! She turned her laptop on and showed me pictures of her little boy.
"Mummy mummy are you going to go out and fuck lots of men so I can have a new Playstation for Christmas?"

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Most times you would never know if a girl had a pimp or not unless he answers her phone or the door.
some girls will say they don't when they do so they don't get 101 questions and some will say they do when they don't just to put people off acting up when with them.

As long as they are working by choice then it does not matter.  Those that are not working by choice tend to be the ones that will profess the loudest how they love their job, to the punter and how happy they are to be working for the pimp and how lucky they are as they are never sure if the pimp has sent a friend in the room or not

Offline akauya

"Mummy mummy are you going to go out and fuck lots of men so I can have a new Playstation for Christmas?"

Indeed, they start pimping early those East European types :)

Offline NIK

What kind of question is this?  :wacko: :crazy:

vorian

A stupid one, do I win a prize for that. :D

Offline Horizontal pleasures

an ungrammatical newbie question

Rochdull lad

He's not that new; been a member on here for almost a year.  You'd have thought he'd worked out how this Board operates by now, wouldn't you?

Offline mattylondon

I don't think punting is for you, somehow!  :rolleyes: