Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northampton/Kettering gumtree ads  (Read 3338 times)

Online MajorPayne

Came across a couple of advertisements on Gumtree today, anyone seen the SPs?  I'm trying to find some variety other than Casandra, Charmaine, and another.

External Link/Members Only ( mobile is 07392044364 )
Emy, 28yo, size 8 from Cech republic currently based in Northampton
Offers body to body and happy ending for £80/hour
Looks like other services also available.

External Link/Members Only ( mobile is 07308080059 )
Offering b2b and hand relief - £50/30 minutes and £80/60 minutes
Also b2b and full sex - £60/30 minutes and £100/60 minutes
Based in Kettering

Offline shiptonlad

Hi major. What makes you think that there is more than B2B available.

Online scouting

Came across a couple of advertisements on Gumtree today, anyone seen the SPs?  I'm trying to find some variety other than Casandra, Charmaine, and another.

External Link/Members Only ( mobile is 07308080059 )
Offering b2b and hand relief - £50/30 minutes and £80/60 minutes
Also b2b and full sex - £60/30 minutes and £100/60 minutes
Based in Kettering

Hi Major,
I would imagine Emy is the girl I reviewed a couple of years ago. My review was positive but others were subject to B&S
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178691.0

I believe the Kettering Asian massage is Betty (asian slutty babe) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She has a couple of reviews on here but I recall reading that she now does more of the call handling and so the girls are B&S.
She also used to advertise on Gumtree as something like Ekimem

Online MajorPayne

Hi major. What makes you think that there is more than B2B available.

I texted Emy and one of my questions was "Do you offer any other services?" to which I got the answer "Call me for more information".   So she didn't immediately decline and her reply implies more is possibly available.

Online MajorPayne

Hi Major,
I would imagine Emy is the girl I reviewed a couple of years ago. My review was positive but others were subject to B&S
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178691.0

I believe the Kettering Asian massage is Betty (asian slutty babe) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She has a couple of reviews on here but I recall reading that she now does more of the call handling and so the girls are B&S.
She also used to advertise on Gumtree as something like Ekimem

Scouting, found this advertisement: External Link/Members Only (07895110709)
Calls herself TukTa but same address as Nina "Authentic Thai Massage".
Same person? Or just someone else operating out of the same premises?

Online scouting

Scouting, found this advertisement: External Link/Members Only (07895110709)
Calls herself TukTa but same address as Nina "Authentic Thai Massage".
Same person? Or just someone else operating out of the same premises?

TukTa and Nina used to work together, initially out of a house in Wolverton then the unit in Bedford. Nina left due to a combination of health and money issues combined with some sort of a falling out.
TukTa is much more solidly built than most Thai's, has a nice smile but nowhere near as friendly as Nina. She does give a deep tissue massage. When Nina was running her place in Wolverton I received massages from at least half a dozen of her friends and TukTa was the only one who didn't offer extras. Maybe it was poor chemistry between us? But considering that I was a regular with Nina for a number of years and haven't been back to TukTa that tells you my opinion.

Online chunky monkey

TukTa and Nina used to work together, initially out of a house in Wolverton then the unit in Bedford. Nina left due to a combination of health and money issues combined with some sort of a falling out.
TukTa is much more solidly built than most Thai's, has a nice smile but nowhere near as friendly as Nina. She does give a deep tissue massage. When Nina was running her place in Wolverton I received massages from at least half a dozen of her friends and TukTa was the only one who didn't offer extras. Maybe it was poor chemistry between us? But considering that I was a regular with Nina for a number of years and haven't been back to TukTa that tells you my opinion.

I see that there's a Nina offering Authentic Thai Massage in Bedford, and the phone number looks very similar to the one used by Nina in Wolverton, Bedford and more lately Luton. I've got me fingers crossed that it's the same lady, and might even pay her a visit next time I'm in the area

External Link/Members Only

Online scouting

I see that there's a Nina offering Authentic Thai Massage in Bedford, and the phone number looks very similar to the one used by Nina in Wolverton, Bedford and more lately Luton. I've got me fingers crossed that it's the same lady, and might even pay her a visit next time I'm in the area

External Link/Members Only

Well spotted CM. That is indeed Nina's working number. I called with no reply, will persevere. Really used to enjoy her massages.

Offline roger_weekly

I see TukTa occasionally in Bedford, last time was around Jan this year though. Great massage, then she takes her top off and gives a great hand job whilst you can enjoy the boobs. I reckon she could be a bit of a goer and likes massaged ladied too.

Offline roger_weekly

Anyone know why Phaksuree has given up. Great massage and unusual technique

Offline GingerNuts

Anyone know why Phaksuree has given up. Great massage and unusual technique

Can you think of any global events which have stopped the majority of SPs working?

Offline roger_weekly

Because numb nuts, I contacted her and she said she has finished for good. Hence my fucking question

Offline GingerNuts

Because numb nuts, I contacted her and she said she has finished for good. Hence my fucking question

If she's packed it in her reasons for finishing are none of your business. If she wanted you to know details of her private life she'd have told you. It's very creepy you coming on here trying to find out.