Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GISSELLEBLEW---SUPER DUPER POSITIVE  (Read 1565 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

After a lot of consideration decided to go with my lust instinct..

Called Gisselle, very nice to talk to, agreed to my requests..

Arrived at her London location near Hammersmith/Earls court..

Went upstairs, and was greeted at the door by super sexy hot Gisselle, dressed the way I requested..

Tall about 5'9' (without heels) slim slender figure size 8 to 10, very healthy sexy figure, sexy pretty face.. lovely lips.. lovely tan.. about mid 30's...
100% English...

Ushered into room, sat on sofa, offered drink, very confident polite lady... began by gentle deep tongue kissing for a minute then gave the money..
Standing up carried on deep tongue kissing very passionately, intensely rubbing her backside and upper body up...
the snogging was saliva works, real passionate intense dfk..
went into bedroom, heavy dfk and clothes stripping...
then spread her lovely smooth toned legs and mango time..
slurping and gorging her delicious sweet mango for ages, which she was enjoying, her small scud missiles on her muffins were erect!!!
Got very enthusiastic owo on my banana beast, lots of spit and intense eye contact, she really enjoys giving owo..
then plenty of more heavy intense foreplay had sex protected missionary for several minutes...

My banana beast could not get hard for round 2, smoking taking its toll and i was knackered with the intensity of the gfe sex session... otherwise would of loved another round 2, but i was more than satisfied...

very super sexy hot babe, great attitude.... great figure...

GREAT TIME AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...

ATTITUDE 10/10
GFE SERVICES 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 8.1/10

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac