Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotpussylips -TOFTT- For big labia lovers! - Bethnal Green  (Read 3793 times)

holland

I Met Gabi (Hotpussylips)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Comms: good by text.

Location: very close to Bethnal Green tube station. Modern refurbished flat in old block.

Paid: £60 per 30 min

Girl: smiley Brazilian girl in her mid twenties. She has a hot body but her face is not my type. She reminds me a bit  Amy Winehouse with a puffier face. She has boob job and she is slim with a nice ass. Her best feature is her pussy. She has long and meaty labia just the way I like it.  :yahoo: Her pussy isn't fully shaved but she left a strip of hair Braszilian style.
Her attitude is ok. She is friendly and engaged during sex.

Service: not great unless you open wide your wallet i suppose. She seems to be packed with extras. :thumbsdown:
For 60 pounds she does just enough imo.  OW, penetration protected, lip kissing and RO.
OWO is £20 extra for sure. The rest i didn’t enquire but  CIM and anal maybe available as well.

Action:
I have a thing for big labia and I thought she had big ones so I was prepared to give her a prolonged RO with face sitting and so I did. I fucked her in different positions as well. I didn’t sample much her oral skills because i dont’t like OW. She was very responsive during RO but she wasn’t so keen to be fucked hard and for long time.
Unfortunately she didn't let me cum on her body but I finish myself watching her masturbate and play with her big labias. :thumbsup:

She works with her friend Leila
(a natural combination i would say)  :sarcastic:
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/LeylaBigClit 

Verdict:
I would recommend her if you like women with large flaps and don’t mind a pretty vanilla service.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 12:08:33 am by holland »

Offline peter purves

Wow!!

A big labia v a big clit if went for a duo!!  :wacko:

Before I forget  :P The perennial question, 'Can Gabi pass as an entrant in the Bubble Butt thread?'

Cheers!!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 12:28:53 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

holland

Wow!!

A big labia v a big clit if went for a duo!!  :wacko:

Before I forget  :P The perennial question, 'Can Gabi pass as an entrant in the Bubble Butt thread?'

Cheers!!

A duo like that would be a pussy eating galore. My mouth would hurt after that :wacko:

She has a rounded small bum.
I don't think she fits in the bubble butt thread.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 12:45:45 am by holland »

Offline peter purves

A duo like that would be a pussy eating galore. My mouth would hurt after that :wacko:

She has a rounded small bum.
I don't think she fits in the bubble butt thread.

:lol: :D

Cheers!!

As long (excuse the contradiction  :P) as it is round (one of the criteria of that thread) then no matter how small it should be placed as an entrant.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 09:01:29 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Offline tantric talents

Have these two now both disappeared?
I saw Leila a couple of times a long while ago and it would be interesting if they come back as a duo.
I certainly would  :yahoo:

Offline peter purves

Have these two now both disappeared?
I saw Leila a couple of times a long while ago and it would be interesting if they come back as a duo.
I certainly would  :yahoo:

Haven't seen anything of Leyla for some time now - so assume she is currently gone