Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheng Xiang, Chinese Medicine shop, Swiss Cottage  (Read 50908 times)

Offline rebelsurge

Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Another Thai girl came in. Thought this was Kelly. Had massage and naked b2b for £40 but midway found out she was not Kelly. Bait and switch

Did anyone tell you she was Kelly? Sounds like you B&S'd yourself!

But anyhow, we need a new thread if she's definitely moved to Liverpool Street.

Offline hawai5o

Kelly ,kaylie is no longer at Swiss cottage .She,s moved or been moved to  Middlesex st and she runs the place there .No massages or Sex with her. End of story .
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 11:18:57 pm by hawai5o »

Offline hawai5o

Wow, I am getting a stiffie just looking at her and thinking about what we got up to last time! She looks like a hooker standing there. I think a repeat visit is in order :)
.    I am so glad I got to fuck her in every position except Anal   Anyone here managed to buggar her ???

Offline hawai5o

Kelly is the girl in the yellow top standing in the doorway.

External Link/Members Only. laxingmassage4u.co.uk/
.    Thanks for the link Yeah that's her the fucking sexy bitch .We owe it to https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=post;quote=648587;topic=49555.0.  Many ,many thanks Joey for the brilliant discovery .Just like you posted .

Offline Ozy84

Ive fucked Lisa at swiss cottage agood few times and in most positions. Dont think she is as adventorous as kelly but nowadays from what im seeing it's difficult to find a lady offering FS in a massage shop.

Offline 76shen

.    Thanks for the link Yeah that's her the fucking sexy bitch .We owe it to https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=post;quote=648587;topic=49555.0.  Many ,many thanks Joey for the brilliant discovery .Just like you posted .

what link, if there is one its not working

Offline Botev Plovdiv

.    I am so glad I got to fuck her in every position except Anal   Anyone here managed to buggar her ???

I managed it in her Shaftesbury Ave days. Anal, missionary, and one of the best BJs ever - uncovered. Last time i saw her though the BJ was covered which was a shame.

Offline hawai5o

I managed it in her Shaftesbury Ave days. Anal, missionary, and one of the best BJs ever - uncovered. Last time i saw her though the BJ was covered which was a shame.
.     All the BJS  I had were OWO without even me asking ..Tried to shove my cock up her Ass but she didn't,t want to play ball,but she loved being rimmed and fingerd .The sexiest Chinese bitch .

Offline hawai5o

Red_baron

Kelly ,kaylie is no longer at Swiss cottage .She,s moved or been moved to  Middlesex st and she runs the place there .No massages or Sex with her. End of story .

How do you know she doesn't do massages? Sex is one thing but massage with a bit of extra was easy money for her.

Offline hawai5o

How do you know she doesn't do massages? Sex is one thing but massage with a bit of extra was easy money for her.
.   Go down there and ask her to do massage .

Red_baron

.   Go down there and ask her to do massage .

Did she say no when you asked?

Offline hawai5o

Did she say no when you asked?
.  She doesn't do messages herself at this shop as she runs the place  One EE GIRL and 2 ORIENTALS  are there to do it ..

Offline Steve121

This is poss why I didn't end up with Kelly when I went there a few weeks ago. Any other girl there recommended for full service?

Thanks
Steve121

Red_baron

.  She doesn't do messages herself at this shop as she runs the place  One EE GIRL and 2 ORIENTALS  are there to do it ..

If that's the case there's no point in even going.

Speedy12

If that's the case there's no point in even going.
You could try phoning up and asking if you can book an appointment with her.

Offline Ihsnet

Am I right to say that Lisa is in the Swiss Cottage shop?? Any description of her? Age? Body?

Offline Ozy84

Am I right to say that Lisa is in the Swiss Cottage shop?? Any description of her? Age? Body?

Lisa has gone back to her village in china. She has been replaced by Amy/Annie.

Offline boomanu

Is Amy/Annie an good?

Offline heisenberg.

I'm very confused reading this and did not want to go through all 7 pages.

From what I managed to gather, the original girl in the OP's description has either moved to a new place, and hired EE/other oriental girls. Apparently the original girl now looks tired and worn out compared to a year ago? Am i right here?

If so can someone just sum up once and for if this place still exists and offers a good service with good looking girls? If not then are we just talking about history here?

Offline NoHo

Kelly is a bit rough and does bb and has opened another shop in Middlesex st
The only "woman" I have seen working in swiss cottage shop lately looks  a lot older but there could be others I have't spotted

uksaldn

The only "woman" I have seen working in swiss cottage shop lately looks  a lot older but there could be others I have't spotted

Gross,  a barebacker.  :scare:

Offline Ozy84

Usually in the room just behind the front desk!

The one that stands at the front usually has been there for ages and tbh i dont think she gets much business either unless the 'new' girl is hiding out back and then the punter has no choice.

Offline Jonestown

Why are you guys hung up on this place when there are at least another five massage shops inside a five minute walk ?

Offline Jonestown

Especially as HR is available in at least three of them

Offline Ozy84

Why are you guys hung up on this place when there are at least another five massage shops inside a five minute walk ?

Well why the f££k dont you get up, visit all 5 and then report back here.... :unknown:

Offline Ozy84

Especially as HR is available in at least three of them

Well go and get all three ladies to wank your lil one off and then let us know so we can move on as well...... :drinks:

Red_baron

Offline hawai5o

You forgot to tell us which room you fucked Lisa in ??? 
I replied to your question about Kelly. :unknown:

Offline Ozy84

You forgot to tell us which room you fucked Lisa in ??? 
I replied to your question about Kelly. :unknown:

2nd room as you go down the stairs. Very narrow. Fucked Amy in the 1st room, slightly larger and the same you used for kelly

uksaldn

Someone said this. A barbacker.

Offline hawai5o

2nd room as you go down the stairs. Very narrow. Fucked Amy in the 1st room, slightly larger and the same you used for kelly

Lisa was eating some spicy food when i first met her . The whiff of the noodles put me off going with her although i thought she was young and fit and ok for the price  £50 FS.   

Offline yogibear76

Coukd you please share those 5 and maybe recommend some girls and what they are offering..  Cheers

Offline Jonestown

Are you talking to me ?

There is a San Ling on Harben Parade (1), another CMS opposite (2) can't remember the name, Audra Thai nail bar (3)  further on going north, a Thai sauna (4) by Finchley Road & frognal station, and the new place (5) (eastern promises ?) between frognal and Arkwright Road.

Offline Ozy84

Here's the number for the Japanese place, they offer full services etc. 07766-909667. Its not the cheapest place in London but hey it is in St Johns Wood.

The girls there were always pretty young girls & some were students topping up their bank balance.

Anyone been to this place recently?

Offline Ozy84

Well i have this week.

Nice looking mid twenties young chinese girl. Quite petite and offered me 2 pops and a massage in the hour for £120. A nice looking girl who says she is here studying. Probably a good call if you like a gentle gfe orient experience.

Offline Jonestown

Well i have this week.

Nice looking mid twenties young chinese girl. Quite petite and offered me 2 pops and a massage in the hour for £120. A nice looking girl who says she is here studying. Probably a good call if you like a gentle gfe orient experience.

Did you perhaps manage to get her name, just for future reference ?

Offline Ozy84

No i didnt, can never keep up. She 99.9999% wokt be coming back but will be there for a week, just how these places work.

Tel: 07766909667

You can call and ask.

Offline Jonestown

No i didnt, can never keep up. She 99.9999% wokt be coming back but will be there for a week, just how these places work.

Tel: 07766909667

You can call and ask.

Thanks, but just noticed the £120 bit, what was that £45 fit the shop and £75 for her ?

Outrageous money for a student, she will probably live on those two pops for a week next term, if she really was a student that is.

Offline yogibear76

Anyone been to this place recently?

Thanks jonestown... That's a good list. I read on previous potsts that some girls are offering sex, owo are any of these that you know of.. Cheers

Offline Jonestown

Thanks jonestown... That's a good list. I read on previous potsts that some girls are offering sex, owo are any of these that you know of.. Cheers

I couldn't say, I never look for anything more than HR at a massage place, I firmly believe that if you want sex WG's offer the best value and experience.