Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: StormDesireX, Lambeth hotel  (Read 413 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4933680) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline JuanMarcena

External Link/Members Only

Storm is some one who has been reviewed multiple times here. I have met her from the time when she had just 10-15 reviews in her AW profile until she crossed 100’s. This review is based on the last 2 meetings I had with her in London.
Met her at a hotel near Lambeth, late 2019. She had asked me to book via AW. On reaching the hotel I gave her a call, she din pick the call. After 20 min she called back, apologised for the delay and again asked me to wait for 10 minutes. Since I couldn’t handle the cold outside, went in and waited at the reception area. Another 20 minutes went by and at-last she texted her room number.

She opened the door and started saying sorry and all. The day before I had called her and booked the 1 hour appointment, also again called and reminded her the same day, as per her request I made the booking in AW also. Still she kept me waiting for 45 minutes.
After payments (£200 for 1 hr) she started with bj OWO and started with sex. She was kind of forcing me to finish. I came within 20 minutes, now she wanted me to get ready and leave. She was getting another call someone else was waiting down.
The thing I hate the most is, when we are asked to leave early. £200 has been payed for 1 hour, if punt is not good I have the right to leave but you can’t force me out unless I misbehaved or did something wrong. It’s your job to manage your bookings correctly.
Almost the same behaviour happened the next time too, she will have someone else waiting to come before the 1 hour mark.
Last, some may disagree with me saying she is good and all. Yes, I do agree she has good skills. The first time when I  met her (early 2019), it was kind of the best punt I had ever. Full 1 hour she took me to the zenith, I still remember that, it was  just awesome no words to describe. As she went up the ladder, preference was for meeting more and more clients and double bookings.

Offline SamOmar

I may be wrong but she seems to only have 10 feedbacks with no reviews on AW and 3 of them are written by the same guy. Each to their own but I think she looks awful and for 200 and now 250 its just outrageous.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only
Storm is some one who has been reviewed multiple times here.
Please note reviews can only be left for meetings that happened withing the last 12 months. Do not post the same thing more than once.