Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake Profie Pics?  (Read 509 times)

Offline 0mard3000

Hey Guys,

Was dying to see this chick here but something seemed funky.

External Link/Members Only

Either she's a hot model chick from LA called Selena Olivera (on insta) or somebody is stealing pics! I mean I went through tons of pics on the off chance she MAY have been to London once and MAY be a WG but I believe that's highly unlikely.

Anyways, just thought I'd pass on the info.

Offline finguard

Good spot! This one is definitely the one from the profile

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline stewart99

Good spot! This one is definitely the one from the profile

Hidden Image/Members Only

I just spoke with her and she claims to be Selena. Was happy for me to take a picture of her with me and then leave if it wasn't her. Her accent was not Californian Latina so I am confused, why would she claim to be here to the point I will walk away if it isn't her as it will all unravel when I arrive.

Interestingly the model Selena was in London in July this year. The profile says she has blonde hair thought which is none of her instagram pics.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 11:59:51 am by stewart99 »

Offline Londonpunter30

I just spoke with her and she claims to be Selena. Was happy for me to take a picture of her with me and then leave if it wasn't her. Her accent was not Californian Latina so I am confused, why would she claim to be here to the point I will walk away if it isn't her as it will all unravel when I arrive.

Interestingly the model Selena was in London in July this year. The profile says she has blonde hair thought which is none of her instagram pics.

she's hoping by the time you see her you will think with your cock and take the booking even if it isn't the real Selena

Offline stewart99

she's hoping by the time you see her you will think with your cock and take the booking even if it isn't the real Selena

True enough and given that Selena has posted from the states since that seals it.