Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola_Maya  (Read 1269 times)

jstrongerrrrr

External Link/Members Only

Wasn't sure whether to post a review or not as twice I arranged to meet her only to have her cancel on me, but I think the information will be useful for potential future punters to make up their minds.
So last week I organised a day in advance through AW to meet this lady. I sent an AW email which was replied to, comms were decent and I was asked to call her the next morning to confirm which I duly did, first by text then by speaking in person. 45 mins before the booking she cancelled, with no reason given and a rather sparse sorry. I asked why and she elaborated slightly to which I was polite and courteous, happy to give her the benefit of the doubt, for which she seemed grateful. Fast forward to this week and I make another booking. Again an hour before she asks to move the time slot back by 15-30 mins. Usually I wouldn't question the lady but having been burnt once before and thinking that she was squeezing in another client ahead of me I replied that I didn't want her to be rushed and wasn't overly keen on seeing her a short time after another client. This obviously did not go down well and she sent a rather rude reply and surprise surprise she cancelled. Her response that it was none of my business if she was seeing a client directly before me totally disregards my boundaries as a punter. I appreciate some ladies are busy, but when a lady consistently moves time slots, leaving the client at a disadvantage then she shouldn't be surprised that questions are raised and act with righteous indignation.
Treat with caution.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing and the warning via this review. Sorry to hear it didn't work out!

Did she offer any form of redemption for cancelling on you the first time  :unknown:

Its sound like poor form, and a bad attitude on her part. When you questioning why, she moved the booking and then cancelled on you a second time!

I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. Its a system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO

But it can have its uses, did you book via A/W  :unknown:

Her last review (positive) on UKP is nearly 18 months ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I reluctantly spent £10 on looking at her private pics

Now 12 credits with VAT  :thumbsdown:

Like I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost:
I handed over £80 notes for half an hour.

Not every one, can awarded them self's a 50% pay rise, in less than 18 months

Hidden Image/Members Only

jstrongerrrrr

Just an update as Lola_Maya texted me in the night. Turns out she saw my review and wasn't best pleased. She said she sees 2-3 clients per week, that she needed the extra 10-15 mins to shave her legs, not the 30 as I stated and that I shouldn't be so quick to judge. I'm happy to stand corrected if this is the case as it is her business after all and I can accept when I may have made a mistake. If she had clarified this at the time, she had two opportunities to do so before backing out a second time I wouldn't have jumped to the wrong conclusion. I write this update to be fair to the  SP.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Just an update as Lola_Maya texted me in the night. Turns out she saw my review and wasn't best pleased. She said she sees 2-3 clients per week, that she needed the extra 10-15 mins to shave her legs, not the 30 as I stated and that I shouldn't be so quick to judge. I'm happy to stand corrected if this is the case as it is her business after all and I can accept when I may have made a mistake. If she had clarified this at the time, she had two opportunities to do so before backing out a second time I wouldn't have jumped to the wrong conclusion. I write this update to be fair to the  SP.

You are  being more than fair J because if you had a confirmed booking she should have shaved her legs and any other bits that needed attention well in advance of the meeting.

jstrongerrrrr

I agree YLF - important to give both sides i think.

Offline The_Don

Just an update as Lola_Maya texted me in the night. Turns out she saw my review and wasn't best pleased.

So unsolicited communication, from her :thumbsdown:  (I hope you have a punting phone/sim).

I wonder if, one of her External Link/Members Only reported this review  :unknown:

Its your review and your rating. But at the end of the day, she wasted your time twice. That's poor form from her and she offered you no redemption for cancelling

She said she sees 2-3 clients per week, that she needed the extra 10-15 mins to shave her legs, not the 30 as I stated I shouldn't be so quick to judge. I'm happy to stand corrected if this is the case as it is her business after all and I can accept when I may have made a mistake. If she had clarified this at the time, she had two opportunities to do so before backing out a second time I wouldn't have jumped to the wrong conclusion. I write this update to be fair to the  SP.

If that the case, she should have made time before the punt to do this or explain at the time. Sound more like a External Link/Members Only to this review/feedback, IMO.

jstrongerrrrr

She has just texted me a barrage of profanities - obviously my update putting her side of the story was not welcomed - she has put a warning out about me and blacklisted my number - I care not..and yes she has sent me two unwelcome text.

Offline The_Don

She has just texted me a barrage of profanities - obviously my update putting her side of the story was not welcomed

No surprise there and clearly not willing to put, her own point across on the forum her self  :wackogirl:

she has put a warning out about me and blacklisted my number I care not..

Going by the current info, that's been posted. Her attitude is poor and seems to be getting worse IMO.

As for black listing the number, there many more W/G around. To punt with your punting funds and call with a new punting SIM card.

As for the warning :wackogirl:  She wasted your time twice and you shared the experience via this review. This IMO may help other genuine punters, when searching for info on this W/G and A/W ID.

and yes she has sent me two unwelcome text.

If there more, just turn off the phone and replace the sim. Job done and no more unsolicited communication!