Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sanjita's massage in Sutton  (Read 2180 times)

Offline drwho

Don't know if this place is still active in Alfred Road Sutton, near the party 'mansion'.

External Link/Members Only

"all nationalities but mainly Indians"

A google also brings up another phone number and address in Sutton, on Grange Rd SM2.

Can anyone verify before I get talked into wasting my money if I ring the numbers.
Thanks

condomman

"Here I come to save your pay" Sorry.
This one is no longer an Indian establishment nor is it in Sutton. Now in Wallington and some of the sexiest Brazilians you could waste a condom on my son.

Offline fisherofsouls

Could you give some more details / a link ?

I'm down the road in Croydon fairly often for work...

condomman

Sure
1) External Link/Members Only and 2) External Link/Members Only

On the latter "Jenefer" is the only one I've seen. She for some reason was claiming to be Italian and I suspect there may have been some of the marching powder up her nose (she's obv. Brazilian). Also wouldn't let me eat her but my God, she was ready made for my penis. She also advertises on AW here External Link/Members Only
Enjoy
:thumbsup:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

On the latter "Jenefer" is the only one I've seen. She for some reason was claiming to be Italian and I suspect there may have been some of the marching powder up her nose (she's obv. Brazilian). Also wouldn't let me eat her but my God, she was ready made for my penis. She also advertises on AW here External Link/Members Only

"What is your favourite food? pal or kennomeat lol"

I expect that answers the question of whether this young Brazilian writes her own profile :wackogirl: but in any case, many South Americans identify more with their European family origin than with their country of birth.