Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sapio Vee - Fulham Broadway  (Read 1698 times)

Captain Slow

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: a stones throw away from Fulham Broadway station. The flat is small but adequate. You do have to climb four flights of stairs to get to her flat though.

Price: £100 for 1 hour

Communication: Made the booking through AW emails and text. Emailed on Sunday asking to see her on Tuesday morning. She text me her details and confined the booking on Monday afternoon.

The meet: I meet Veronica / Vee over 4 years ago and while that meeting was good it was also slightly underwhelming, whereas this time it was much better and very sensual, so if you're after a PSE session she's not for you, but if you're vanilla and like a slower tempo she might be more up your street.

Vee is half Filipina and I think half Chinese and was dressed in a grey lacey top, heels and wasn't wearing any knickers. The last time I saw her she was blonde but she now has black hair. I had a quick shower and was offered a drink which I accepted and soon we commenced the session with her grinding her bum against me and taking my hands and placing them on her breasts. She told me she's really into kissing and DFK but I no longer do either so I decided to remove her top and kiss and lick her nipples which she seemed to enjoy. She then removed my towel and started with some OWO which was of the slow and gentle variety. After a few minutes of this we moved to the bed to continue with the OWO interspersed with me playing with her tits.

As I lay on my back she started kissing my neck and chest while grinding herself against my crotch and unfortunately I blew my load on my stomach a lot earlier than expected.

Cleaned myself up and then had a good natter while she stroked my body for about 10 minutes and then started round two which consisted of more OWO, me licking and kissing her breasts and nipples and then her riding me to completion.

Another 10 minutes or so of talking while I tugged myself to get ready for round 3 which consisted of light fingering while she tugged me off and then doggy to completion. I had a shower and then left and must've been there for a about 1 hour and 15 minutes, so no clock watching on her part.

All in all this was a much better punt than last time and I will most likely see her again in the future.

Offline LLPunting

Glad to hear she's still in the mix.  Saw her quite a bit a few years back.

Shame it's damn near impossible to get a booking.