Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondy ALMA - 3436418 - HEADS UP  (Read 591 times)

Offline DarthCaedus

Hey there guys,

RE: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just a head's up, I've been considering visiting this girl for a while, despite her nationality and the inclusion of BB (both pretty negative points I know), mostly cause the photos were killer.
So I just did a google reverse image search on them, finally using my brain, and found they're fake (I know, not a surprise to the logical visitor here, but hey I'm inexperienced and dumb).

She's stolen photos, claiming them to be 100% real, from Playboy Model Svetlana Burdina: External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Just thought I'd share with you since a search reveals only one mention of her in a list, just to deter anyone else from thinking with their little head.

May the force be with you  :drinks:

(P.S. Will be posting a review when I can finally work up the courage to make a punt)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Just thought I'd share with you since a search reveals only one mention of her in a list, just to deter anyone else from thinking with their little head.

Please note this thread Suspected AdultWork Scams

(P.S. Will be posting a review when I can finally work up the courage to make a punt)

Reviews are a useful part of UKP for genuine punters to reference, when researching a punt.

May the force be with you  :drinks:

On a lighter note

Offline DarthCaedus

Thanks for the heads up Don, sorry about posting in the wrong place!

Yeah, hopefully will take the plunge soon so once I do I'll review it   :)