Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BIA - BETHNAL GREEN  (Read 635 times)

Offline Darkmatter

Current Link
External Link/Members Only
Also on Kommons if you filter for croydon. I saw her in E2

Sent a text and was given the following details
£60 for 30mins
£20 for owo
£20 for DFK

This was a flat on a quiet street. It is very residential as it was late night no one was about but any other time of day I believe there would be plenty of footfall. Flat was on the top floor. When I entered there was a bathroom/shower and two beds in the room. One for action and the other for her to sleep on I would assume. She was dressed in an all in one black lace dress. (which she didnt take off!)

Bia
Quite tall, good body, large bum and. small to medium breasts. She has a very cute face, really pretty.

Service
I opted for a shower as I'd had a busy day and handed over the cash. She showed me in and stayed with me, we were chatting for quite a bit her english is great. We spoke about her life and places she'd been outside the UK. It was all positive as she was welcoming, bubbly, and intelligent. When out of the shower and dry she lead me to the bed and told me to relax. My heart was racing as I though it was going to be in for a solid session. She started with owo which was poor, she had a shallow technique which meant I wasn't getting much out of it. I was losing my wood to get myself back up I started to finger her - this got her bj skills going and then she stops and positions herself on her back, pulls her dress down off her shoulders to expose her breasts I have a feel and give her nipples some tongue action. I make a move to get her to fully undress then she positions herself so that her clothes arent coming off. OK fuck it I think to myself. Let's get on to the main event. She props herself up on her pillows while on her back, resting on her elbows, knees up and feet down. She reaches down to the crutch of the dress and pulls it to one side!! I've not experienced anything that retarded since school days.  I'm not sure how she thinks I'm going to get access to her like that, but she isnt budging and I cant more her. Now we are just looking at each other eye to eye. Bia eye rolls and gets a condom out and puts it on I can get about half myself inside of her and that is as far as she is going to allow. I wasn't going to struggle with her - I did what I could and finished. She cleaned me up and her bubbly, happy personality came back! I got dressed and left very underwhelmed.

She seems like a nice girl and very pretty with a great body. I don't believe she enjoys the job, if she did she could make some serious bank with repeat custom. Unfortunately at her current service level I can't recommend this one - avoid.

Offline PilotMan

Picture and her phone number for future reference.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online last_days_of_logan

outstanding review

i can picture the whole shit show

this one is a must avoid, very little exception

Online sparkus

Pity as she's really cute and has those  :wacko: thighs

Offline PilotMan

Pity as she's really cute and has those  :wacko: thighs

I call them sausage legs  :unknown:

Online sparkus

I call them sausage legs  :unknown:

They look great apart from the behind shot.