Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai place off Woodside road  (Read 984 times)

Offline Knockonwood

Has anyone been to the new Thai place off Woodside road I’ve just phoned and she confirmed that full service was on offer just wondering if anyone has been to confirm what she looks like, quality of service etc ;)

Cum2quick

Hi
Give us a bit more discription mate please. Where did you get the phone number
Thanks

a_polite_gentleman

Pretty sure there are lots of Woodside roads in the whole of the east midlands. A town may help.

Offline Time2blow

Woodside road in Nottingham near the roundabout where shell petrol station going along derby road past the QMC hospital just for the people who don’t no Nottingham all so well here the link from gumtree this it the massage and happy ending advert

External Link/Members Only

They got a advert on vivastreet that full works this is it

Happy and safe punting :)

Offline Knockonwood

Offline RogerBoner

Woodside road in Nottingham near the roundabout where shell petrol station going along derby road past the QMC hospital just for the people who don’t no Nottingham all so well here the link from gumtree this it the massage and happy ending advert

They got a advert on vivastreet that full works this is it

Happy and safe punting :)
By the way these are two separate establishments and this thread will end up confused and confusing like other recent threads on similar topics.

Offline Knockonwood

Yes I can confirm that they are 2 separate places
Phoned External Link/Members Only she only does massage and HR

Offline billabong

The mobile number for the viva street add also links to this gumtree massage add so full service is probably
On offer here External Link/Members Only

I’ve messaged to see and I’ll go along today if get a response.