Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Requesting recommendations for Asian (Indian/Pakistani etc) or Ebony in Leic/Lbo  (Read 741 times)

Offline jok32

Will be passing through Leicester and Loughborough next few days and was hoping I could get some recommendations from you chaps of any tasty Asian and Ebony punts in the area. Ideally close to the train stations of both towns.

OWO should be available, CIM would be a bonus

Tried AW proximity search but very few meeting criteria

Thanks in advance :)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Here's the on-going threads for the requests that you have made.

Ebony Girls in the East Midlands

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131882.0

Indian Girls in the East Midlands, including those who tour in this Region:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151345.0

Offline MajorPayne

Thanks CoolTiger I had a look at that thread but only three interested me -

External Link/Members Only - 2 positive reviews and £140/hour

External Link/Members Only - 3 positive / 2 negative review and £130/hour

External Link/Members Only - £120/hour
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 07:57:11 am by MajorPayne »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

External Link/Members Only - 2 positive reviews and £140/hour

Unless you've seen Femme Fatal, there's no chance of making a direct booking with her. Also, you need to have an AW account, as she will insist on an AW booking.
If you can get through all this, highly recommended. Have seen her on and off for past 4 years or so. MikeTheBike has also seen her and left a review on her.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

External Link/Members Only - 3 positive / 2 negative review and £130/hour

External Link/Members Only - £120/hour

I have not seen Nahdia (who usually tours the EM) or Priya. Priya now and then works from a Hotel in Leic City Centre on Fridays. If you are happy to give her your mob number, she will drop you a text whenever she comes to Leic and work incalls from the Hotel. PM me if you want precise location of the Hotel.

Offline Hotdogboy88

If you don’t mind parlours which I absolutely despise (but make exceptions for this girl) I highly recommend Louisa at ladybirds in Leicester.

Young very very slim. Amazing tits bum and very friendly to boot. For me she is perfect. Other than she works at a parlour. Grrr

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
If you don’t mind parlours which I absolutely despise (but make exceptions for this girl) I highly recommend Louisa at ladybirds in Leicester.

Young very very slim. Amazing tits bum and very friendly to boot. For me she is perfect. Other than she works at a parlour. Grrr

Cheers. I assume Louisa is Indian/Asian? If so, I shall add her to the ongoing thread.

Like you, I avoid parlours as well. For those who can visit, quite a few Indian Girls from Birmingham work from Hollywood Parlour on Braunstone Gate. I have not kept tabs on these girls.

Offline jok32

Had a quick glance at the parlour and Louisa is carribean. Jasmine looks Asian but says British. Might be wrong though

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Had a quick glance at the parlour and Louisa is carribean. Jasmine looks Asian but says British. Might be wrong though

My bad... OP had requested for Ebony Girls as well. Will add Louisa to the Ebony Girls thread.