Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Faith Taylor - vanished?  (Read 1776 times)

Offline HailWood

External Link/Members Only
Anyone know what has happened with Faith?  A while ago I booked a first meeting with her for next week and noticed her AW profile has now been off-line for over a week.
She seems to have a bit of a rep for unreliability in her various guises.  Wondering if I ought to be more patient or sack the appointment off and find a replacement.  Thoughts?

Online NervousJ

I noticed it the other day, I'm guessing it could be Uni exams or holiday ???

Deffo worth persuing..

Offline Kendrig

I noticed it the other day, I'm guessing it could be Uni exams or holiday ???

Deffo worth persuing..
Agree there Jimmy, study and exam time, probably for the next 4-5 weeks is my guess

Offline HailWood

Perhaps should not have taken the booking then. I'll give it a few more days as I would like to meet her.

Offline Kendrig

Perhaps should not have taken the booking then. I'll give it a few more days as I would like to meet her.
Send her one last message, then sort out a plan B.

Offline monkeybucket

She's smoking mate so I wouldn't ditch it yet. but she'll be back I'm sure. Organise a plan b just incase.

Offline HailWood

Plan B sorted. And if plan A comes off too then it's going to be another expensive but very sexy week for Mike. Unique duo report coming out shortly based on today's activity  :yahoo:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only
Anyone know what has happened with Faith?  A while ago I booked a first meeting with her for next week and noticed her AW profile has now been off-line for over a week.
She seems to have a bit of a rep for unreliability in her various guises.  Wondering if I ought to be more patient or sack the appointment off and find a replacement.  Thoughts?

Mike,
Profile is back on again....

Update... just read her profile.... off until end of June due to Uni Exams.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 11:45:11 am by CoolTiger »

Offline HailWood

Thanks CT. Faith has already contacted me this morning and apologised for any inconvenience which probably wouldn't have happened if I wasn't such a fussy planner. She sounds lovely on the phone and I'm looking forward to meeting her.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks CT. Faith has already contacted me this morning and apologised for any inconvenience which probably wouldn't have happened if I wasn't such a fussy planner. She sounds lovely on the phone and I'm looking forward to meeting her.

Be interesting to read how you think Ava Grace compares to her for looks etc.

Offline linonpro

Glad to hear, Mike, I'm wanting to see ther as she looks hot and had nice reviews, also noticed she vanished just as I was about to contact her and a friend of mine told me about punting so stumbled across these post, noticed she's on vacation now, did you get a meet sorted with her before she returns at the end of June? As don't want to contact her if she isn't replying at the moment.

Offline HailWood

I arranged this meeting a few weeks ago (we couldn't find an earlier mutually convenient time). Faith's profile is back on AW but it says she not taking any bookings for June due to her exam commitments. So I guess you might have to contact her and book something for July.

Mr FF with regard to comparing two girls, I'm prepared to state my opinion about any meeting and any particular positives or negatives. However I am uncomfortable saying whether one is better looking than the other or gives better BJs etc etc. I'm a bit old school and think it would be ungentlemanly of me and unfair on the girls as it is inevitably a subjective opinion. Sorry.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Mr FF with regard to comparing two girls, I'm prepared to state my opinion about any meeting and any particular positives or negatives. However I am uncomfortable saying whether one is better looking than the other or gives better BJs etc etc. I'm a bit old school and think it would be ungentlemanly of me and unfair on the girls as it is inevitably a subjective opinion. Sorry.

Fair call.  :hi: :hi:

Offline HailWood

What I will say is that I have booked another appointment with Ava. In any business, repeat business is always a good benchmark of a satisfied customer so this is the best indicator that I can give that I was happy with her looks and service last time.

Offline HailWood

Quick update on this thread.  I met Faith last week and she asked me to hold off any reporting until today when she's starting to take booking again.
Faith's good reputation is well founded - she is beautiful, stunning body and gives a great GFE.  She is such a genuine lass who honoured a long standing booking with me even though she was taking time out for her Uni exams.  I extended the booking to 90mins; ended up staying for 2hrs as we spent 30 mins just chatting.  A really lovely intelligent and engaging young lady.

Offline Kendrig

Quick update on this thread.  I met Faith last week and she asked me to hold off any reporting until today when she's starting to take booking again.
Glad the wait was worth while Mike, she is a cute little thing, sounds good business sense from her as well pay for a holiday for her whilst waiting for exam results :dance:

Offline HailWood

Have just posted a review on my meeting with Faith in the West Mids section as the meeting was in Stoke.

Scotty_T

Has Faith disappeared  again or any plans to return?