Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filming Girls London.  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Full Moon

Really wanting to film a punt or part of it etc. Can anyone recommend any girls who allow filming?

This girl appears to allow filming, and has got a good review of doing it on UKPunting.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

punther

If you want to begin filming yes I would say passion Paula is a good start.

She shows her face and also allows filming free of charge
At her 15min/30min £50/£70 rate this is a bargain

Online boardyhell

no one has mentioned smiley miley and her annoying mask ,no charge though,marmite girl,luckily enough i like marmite

tonysoprano

Crystal in Enfield was more than happy to be filmed. There are still a few videos of her knocking about on X Hamster etc.

Online chris_jp2

I saw LexyKumsalot recently for a session including filming (and much more besides) and can highly recommend her; others on here have also.  External Link/Members Only

Online boardyhell

Can confirm passion Paula. She even helped me set my phone up and gave me a superb blowjob which I am convinced not many punters could have withstood as long as moi
Face included,sweet girl. Looked at her best when she opened the door and I saw her in daylight when I was leaving

Offline Lightoller

Really wanting to film a punt or part of it etc. Can anyone recommend any girls who allow filming?

This girl appears to allow filming, and has got a good review of doing it on UKPunting.

I recently saw and reviewed Chloe who allows filming without any silly restrictions.

I also saw WhiskyV last year a few times. Same deal.

Can recommend both girls for filming - they do both charge significantly extra though for the use of camera.