Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy - Shepherds Bush.  (Read 2247 times)

mystery7

Just a quick review of a meet I had with Cindy a while back.

Comm's: Arranged a booking through AW and was confirmed within the hour. Booked 1 hour at a hotel in shepherds bush, Cindy sent her number and we arranged the meet. No faffing about, very efficient and no mucking me about on the day. Rating 10/10.

Appearance: When Cindy opened the door she was as hot as her pictures, she greeted me with a kiss and was very complimentary (something she carried on for the whole hour). Offered me a shower and drink, she didn't even mention money (I brought it up and she casually told me where to put it down....A nice touch a she made it seem unimportant). Dressed in a black mini-skirt, heels and a tiny thong she looked gorgeous. Rating 10/10

Service: Started with a lapdance, then onto oral moving into fucking in many positions. She was great at it all but I must admit I wasn't massively turned on by her (Don't know why as she is hot....must be a chemistry thing) after lots of position changes I finally blew my load in Doggy. Rating 10/10.

Conclusion: Cindy has been well reviewed on here and it is all much deserved. She go's above and beyond the call of duty and even agreed to doing some stuff that wasn't on her likes list. Pretty, with a great body and a warm, sexy personality she can't be beaten on value. I didn't really click with her like I do other girls as she wasn't my exact type, but she did everything she could to service me and make me feel at ease with her. Rating 10/10.

Sorry the reviews a bit short and not too descriptive, but she has so many reviews on here it seems redundant to do another long one. If she was my type I wouldn't see anyone else as she is lovely, believe the hype guys...If you like what you see you won't be dissapointed

Offline Bangers and Gash

... and even agreed to doing some stuff that wasn't on her likes list.

Care to share?  :hi:

mystery7

The stuff she agreed to do was for the next visit which hasn't happened yet. Your best off asking her if you want to do anything not on her likes list. She's an open minded woman and very friendly, I'm sure she'd consider most things ;)

Offline Bangers and Gash

She's an open minded woman and very friendly, I'm sure she'd consider most things ;)

What like; creampies? bareback? hardsports? dogging? beastiality? voting Labour?

:unknown:

Offline claretandblue

The stuff she agreed to do was for the next visit which hasn't happened yet. Your best off asking her if you want to do anything not on her likes list. She's an open minded woman and very friendly, I'm sure she'd consider most things ;)
I hope she still agrees to see you when she works out it is you implying she is up for all sorts not listed on her profile.....

Offline anyfucker

I hope she still agrees to see you when she works out it is you implying she is up for all sorts not listed on her profile.....
+1

Offline sticko

What like; creampies? bareback? hardsports? dogging? beastiality? voting Labour?

:unknown:

Totally beyond the pale.

Offline BlackWizard

+1

Either what you're planning on doing is on the more extreme end and it would have benefited you to not say anything, or...

If it's tame, but it's just not on the Likes list, you should clarify.

The imagination is a wild thing, and like someone above said, one can wonder what it is you're planning on doing that you're not willing to say...

mystery7

Nothing too wild and I wasn't implying, just stating she's open if you communicate with her. She'd obviously tell you to fuck off if it was too mental.