Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x RED SONJA x - Holloway road-Fantastic session, best punt of 2018, great girl.  (Read 2855 times)

Mrbubbaray

Date: 20th of Sept.
Time: 7pm.
Session: 1 hour.
Services: Dfk, owo, sex, deepthroat, ff, cim. Extra £10 for cim.

Arrangement: After a couple of good reviews I decided to give red Sonia a try. I had previously seen blonde Jenna twice and was impressed with her services.
Upon calling her and arranging a time I arrived at her place which is less than 5 mins from Holloway Road station, standard house flat, not too shabby.
Upon opening the door Sonia appeared and I was delighted to see she looked exactly like her photos. She’s about 5'7, very curvy, voluptuous body (big and butch) with massive titties and nice dark brown eyes and a sexy smile. She looked about mid twenties. She led me upstairs where we exchanged paper work and confirmed services.

Experience: Got down to business with lots of dfk, fingering, tit suckage and handjobbing to boot. I like my big girls i adore busty women, so I played and explored her body and boobies like a newborn baby for about 10 mins. Foreplay gets the rhythm going. Her blowjob technique is solid. Good suction on ball sucking, licking, decent deepthroat and I face fucked her a couple times to my pleasure. She also provides great eye contact and she was very attentive to my sensitivity; focusing consistently on the points of my anatomy that aroused me. She carries herself well and gives the impression she wants to please her client.

On with the rubber and did some missionary which was cool she is a big girl so make sure you got the stamina and strength to handle that. I fucked her like I was fucking a stuffed pig! She took a pounding. She seemed to enjoy it and her moans sounded genuine. Onto doggy and i tapped that ass hard to the point the whole bed was shaking and cranking.
Slowed down as I could feel myself getting more excited so she continued with some bj. Got super hard again and turned her around for some more chitty-chitty bang bang doggy.

After 15 mins of solid fucking I told her I can feel myself cumming. She reacted immediately with glee, whips round pulls the dom off and starts sucking me profusely on her knees and I decide to face fuck her to the point of gag and tears. She handled it perfectly. She pushes me onto the bed and continues pushing her head down even further with DT right up to my balls. With an abundance of eye contact, soft moans, hard grip on dick, extra sucking on balls and going balls deep on my cock, I shoot my load into her Hungarian mouth and she sucks it all up like a Dyson. :wacko:
Wiped up, rest for 5 mins then some more foreplay and bj until I nut a second time in her lovely mouth and she stays sucking and wanking me off until I’m drip free.  :hi: :lol:

Showered, got dressed, exchanged gratitude and kisses and I’m out the door. I paid £80 for what was a little over an hour.

Thoughts: Sonia is very good and this was easily the best punt I’ve had this year. These days I prefer independent hookers because pimped bitches aren’t always clean, consistent or enthusiastic. However Sonia ticked all the boxes she was simply great because she lived up to expectations, her skills are superb and delivered everything flawlessly. I Loved slamming that big ass of hers and kneading and sucking relentlessly on her boobies. She kisses well and maintained a positive attitude throughout. Most importantly she was relatively clean, good breath and body odor was decent. No detection of any STI's, no black-goblin-like teeth/gums, no scabs or bad marks on skin, or lack of hygiene or care for her body. She looks after herself and it shows. She’s also better than Jenna in terms of sexiness and technique.

Verdict: Highly recommended if you like cim, big girls, deepthroat, big boobies and a good time after a hard day at the office. 

I will be returning soon. :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline El Jefe

I wanted to see this one a while ago but whoever I spoke to on the phone was very rude so I took her off my hotlist.

You say you got deep throat, was it included because her profile says it's £10 extra.

Offline unus669

OP, were you charged extra for anal?

Offline horsa

can you describe her ass size and shape more? how is her stomach area, is it a gut that overhangs?  :hi:

Offline dami3n

can you describe her ass size and shape more? how is her stomach area, is it a gut that overhangs?  :hi:

ass is thick, wide and firm made for BBW doggy, some gut but not overhanging if i recall

Mrbubbaray

I wanted to see this one a while ago but whoever I spoke to on the phone was very rude so I took her off my hotlist.

You say you got deep throat, was it included because her profile says it's £10

I saw that she’s advertised DT as 10 extra but I didn’t pay extra for it.

Mrbubbaray

I can’t really say because when I’m with a busty chick I develop tunnel vision. I fail to notice other parts of the body. I become hyptobised by breasts and that’s all I care about.
You should be able to tell from her photos if she’s overweight or not. Check her private gallery for more accuracy.

Her ass was big. She has a big booty that’s for sure. .

Mrbubbaray

Btw if any of you remember a Hungarian chick by then name of Jessica who operated from a whorehouse in Rayners Lane back in 2011? Well red Sonia reminds me so much of her. They actually both look alike so much. Same dark brown eyes and very busty voluptuous  body.

Last time I saw Jessica was back in 2013 where she was operating from Stratford.

Offline TescoTescoAsda

She is about to become extremely popular  :D

Online last_days_of_logan

I can’t really say because when I’m with a busty chick I develop tunnel vision. I fail to notice other parts of the body. I become hyptobised by breasts and that’s all I care about.
You should be able to tell from her photos if she’s overweight or not. Check her private gallery for more accuracy.

Her ass was big. She has a big booty that’s for sure. .
thing is that from the pics she definitely does not have the ass horsa is hinting at / looking for

Offline pumps

thing is that from the pics she definitely does not have the ass horsa is hinting at / looking for

True, I'd gamble her arse looks closer to the likes of ALEXANDRA BLACK's in shape and size.

Not a negative thing, still very workable imo

True, I'd gamble her arse looks closer to the likes of ALEXANDRA BLACK's in shape and size.

agreed

Offline Mr Sinister

I visited Sonja and walked as I was unimpressed with her ass. She had a lingerie slip on but it did not stand out as a wow.

But all the reviews say she has a big ass, like you say guess its more workable in action.

I'm curious by her friend External Link/Members Only Blonde Jenna X who works with her, briefly saw her from the front.

I visited Sonja and walked as I was unimpressed with her ass. She had a lingerie slip on but it did not stand out as a wow.

But all the reviews say she has a big ass, like you say guess its more workable in action.

I'm curious by her friend External Link/Members Only Blonde Jenna X who works with her, briefly saw her from the front.
she looked okay from the front? any hint of the back?

Offline Mr Sinister

Nah she was sitting down

i llike the look of her from the front i wont lie