Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best tits/chebs on AdultWork?  (Read 506715 times)

Online webpunter

:thumbsup:

Upon further investigation some caution needs to be exercised

The profile references:  slim figure & a full sleeve tattoo

Neither would appear to apply

"I agree with the previous speaker and commend his remarks to the house!" ;) :D

Offline sparkus

Has been reviewed on here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268947
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269176
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=276456

Offline ProtocolDroid

The reviews don't seem to suggest she's overweight, unless I've missed something? If the photos are recent then she's in very good shape for someone who, based on her stated age of 42, is probably in her mid or late forties, suggestive of a better diet/exercise regime/genes than quite a lot of WGs half her age. She is quite a bit older than what I usually go for but if her service hadn't left so much to be desired then I just might have paid her a visit on the strength of those pics.

Offline Home Alone

Thanks for the intel
I rest my case

And I apologise for giving full vent to my shallow side again.

In any event, I wouldn't have got round to seeing her for three reasons: i] she's in London, and I'm not; ii] any AW search I carry out excludes Romanians; and the likelihood of B & S, as suggested by webpunter in Reply #2852

Online webpunter

Agree with stuff like diet / exercise / genes
However plenty more fish ....

Academic at the mo - given the heightened risks associated with the virus blah blah - then if i do arrange a booking i don't want to be wasting time on anything but a dead cert
And a reliable one where you know that they are sensible - some make reference to precautions / hygiene stuff

Only one way to find out if you are right
Crack on
Wish you the best of luck  :thumbsup:

The reviews don't seem to suggest she's overweight, unless I've missed something? If the photos are recent then she's in very good shape for someone who, based on her stated age of 42, is probably in her mid or late forties, suggestive of a better diet/exercise regime/genes than quite a lot of WGs half her age. She is quite a bit older than what I usually go for but if her service hadn't left so much to be desired then I just might have paid her a visit on the strength of those pics.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Agree with stuff like diet / exercise / genes
However plenty more fish ....

Academic at the mo - given the heightened risks associated with the virus blah blah - then if i do arrange a booking i don't want to be wasting time on anything but a dead cert
And a reliable one where you know that they are sensible - some make reference to precautions / hygiene stuff

Only one way to find out if you are right
Crack on
Wish you the best of luck  :thumbsup:

It's a no from me as well webpunter. I agree: plenty of probably tastier and more playful fish out there.

Like you, I'm not indulging in our hobby right now, and can't see myself doing so for quite some time... When I do finally decide to dip back in, when in London I will probably go for a fresh-faced agency girl, or for an AW newbie with good photos and decent comms. Perhaps two on the same day to celebrate ha.

Offline MrMatrix

Offline kirpNew

"I agree with the previous speaker and commend his remarks to the house!" ;) :D
:drinks:

Offline Private Parts

Apologies if she's been mentioned but I think tis pair are magnificent

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

It’s what tirs were made for! Fine lady who should  never have a dusty. Fill your boots men!

Offline Home Alone

It’s what tirs were made for! Fine lady who should  never have a dusty. Fill your boots men!

"... tits ..."? :unknown:, Private Parts??

And she has a couple of Positive[/b] Reviews on here. Although, given the poor reputations that many of her compatriots have, I couldn't help noticing that the names of both reviewers began 'bed ...."

Offline sparkus

"... tits ..."? :unknown:, Private Parts??

And she has a couple of Positive[/b] Reviews on here. Although, given the poor reputations that many of her compatriots have, I couldn't help noticing that the names of both reviewers began 'bed ...."

I noted both punters were so bowled over by them that they lost their ability to type.

Gallery does have me 50/50 on them though. Hopefully a choice find by cheb detectorists.

Offline Bonker

I noted both punters were so bowled over by them that they lost their ability to type.

Gallery does have me 50/50 on them though. Hopefully a choice find by cheb detectorists.

Is difficult to type with your left hand when your right hand is shaking your body

Offline Jinx

Mia’s boobs do look truly sensational...... hubba-hubba

Offline Chorley

look bloody nice in that shot anyway  :P  External Link/Members Only
On first inspection her profile ticked all the boxes.
A horny, cum loving gangbanging busty MILF.  :thumbsup:

Then I noticed she barebacks.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Kamilondon

On first inspection her profile ticked all the boxes.
A horny, cum loving gangbanging busty MILF.  :thumbsup:

Then I noticed she barebacks.  :thumbsdown:

Mate she says she does bareback with her regular guy she does movies with, so but of a low blow.
She hasn’t listed it in her likes and clearly states she does not with clients.
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chorley

Mate she says she does bareback with her regular guy she does movies with, so but of a low blow.
She hasn’t listed it in her likes and clearly states she does not with clients.
Are you her pimp or something?  :unknown: She's admitting to barebacking. WTF does it matter who it's with?  :dash: :dash:  :dash:

Offline themaserman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Tina has a lovely pair, I have fucked them with a great CIM finish.

Offline MrMatrix

look bloody nice in that shot anyway  :P  External Link/Members Only
Trouble with this profile is you could turn up for your punt and get any one. All pictures are of a pair of tits and could belong to anyone. If ever there was a case of B&S this has got to be it. Suggest and one booking has a plan B organised. :hi:

Offline Kamilondon

Are you her pimp or something?  :unknown: She's admitting to barebacking. WTF does it matter who it's with?  :dash: :dash:  :dash:
[/quote

Haha 😂 do you think SP’s don’t have relationships or something outside of shagging punters ? 😂
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Plan R

Yes I had reservations about the profile - my post was purely on the merits of the tits in that pic.
If I was actually considering a punt (with her or anyone) all due diligence would be done
 :hi:

Offline cotton

Offline tesla

Can you include a link to her profile please.

already listed further up the page, but here you are 

Offline Jinx

Charlotte looks fantastic. Cannot find any reviews of her on here.... maybe a different Charlotte?
Jinx

Offline norwichfunseeker

Charlotte looks fantastic. Cannot find any reviews of her on here.... maybe a different Charlotte?
Jinx

One -ve on here from a search of her AW number

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=23543

Offline MrMatrix

One -ve on here from a search of her AW number

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=23543
Lovely boobs, lovely lips. Real shame that her only UKP FB is a negative :unknown:

Offline Jinx

Thank you.
Perhaps that was a one off poor performance? Only 1 way to tell of course.
J

Offline Punterperson1971

Offline Private Parts

Offline MrMatrix

New profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£200Ph for this Brazilian and if you fancy A Levels a further £100. Me I dont think any of this is VFM without a track record. :thumbsdown:

Offline Plan R

Is she attempting a repair on that extractor fan MM?

Offline winkywanky

You'll have a job, trying to extract her fan.

I'll get me coat  :P  :D.

I think perhaps she's just putting in a fresh charcoal filter  ;).

Offline Home Alone

Sorry to throw another in but I’ve gone all sixties!
Top lady
PP

Carrying on a theme, I wouldn't mind extracting that fan from her photo, too! :P

Offline Private Parts

Jugs Josiah Wedgwood would be proud to put his name to  :hi:
PP

Offline MrMatrix

Is she attempting a repair on that extractor fan MM?
So she is. She really needs to use my toolbox to complete the job. :hi:

Offline dogma78

£200Ph for this Brazilian and if you fancy A Levels a further £100. Me I dont think any of this is VFM without a track record. :thumbsdown:

It’s up to £300 plus £200 for anal.  Whaaaaaaat

Offline chrishornx

It’s up to £300 plus £200 for anal.  Whaaaaaaat

well I doubt you will be reviewing her - possibly due to cost, possibly just due to you being a leech