Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Charlotte94 - Norwich 5115833  (Read 1959 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5115833) (8 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline tosspot

Introduction
Well reviewed on here, but an up-to-date review is always appreciated.  Although, this one will be brief!

The other reviews mirror my experience.

Comms
Via SMS number supplied on AW profile.  Green light was on, so I fired off a message and a couple of replies.  Comms were straight forward, final instructions were provided via SMS once parked in the incall vicinity.

Venue
A private residence near the bus station.  Quickly buzzed in, and made my way up the stairs. Shower facilities, and a clean double bed.

Girl
AW profile is in the most part accurate.  She's late 20's - mid 30's at a guess.  Size 8/10, with a fairly hot body!  Shes an attractive enough girl, but probably a 6-7/10...
Cracking pair of tits, that at the time of booking were described on AW as real, but I note the profile now states they are fake.  They felt great in my hands, and she was happy for them to be sucked and played with.

She obviously takes pride in her appearance, and theres definitely some hours spent in a gym to show for it.

Booking
Felt very mechanical... after the initial pleasantries the pound notes were stashed away, and she suggested starting with a massage. Although, I wouldn't call it a massage, you'd get much better rubbing your back against a door frame.  It was literally just some finger strokes across my skin.

Once that was done (thank god). Covered oral and Covered sex begun in 3 or so positions.  I did enquire about RO and/or fingering, but was told she doesn't do this... although had it on her profile likes list.  Oh well! No kissing was on offer either.

I think I saw it was mentioned in a previous review, but she has this weird look going on with her eyes during fucking.  I've never seen anything like it before.  Hard to describe, but you'd probably understand if you'd seen her.  I kind of associated it with a lack of interest.  She kind of looks from 3 o'clock to 9 o'clock, every 3-5 seconds.

She got pretty wet and her vagina felt really tight.  I pounded away until I delivered the inevitable into the bag.

Once the deed was over, she initiated clean-up proceedings and then straight away got dressed and went back to filing her nails, and checking her phone on a chair by the bed.  Some light (forced?) conversation, and I'd decided just to call it quits, get dressed and head off.

30min incall @ £100 within 6 months.

Conclusion
Neutral - The high price, and lack of both services and interest means I wouldn't return.  Theres a lot more to be had for less in the local area.

Link
External Link/Members Only

Offline Jameson20

Introduction
Well reviewed on here, but an up-to-date review is always appreciated.  Although, this one will be brief!

The other reviews mirror my experience.

Comms
Via SMS number supplied on AW profile.  Green light was on, so I fired off a message and a couple of replies.  Comms were straight forward, final instructions were provided via SMS once parked in the incall vicinity.

Venue
A private residence near the bus station.  Quickly buzzed in, and made my way up the stairs. Shower facilities, and a clean double bed.

Girl
AW profile is in the most part accurate.  She's late 20's - mid 30's at a guess.  Size 8/10, with a fairly hot body!  Shes an attractive enough girl, but probably a 6-7/10...
Cracking pair of tits, that at the time of booking were described on AW as real, but I note the profile now states they are fake.  They felt great in my hands, and she was happy for them to be sucked and played with.

She obviously takes pride in her appearance, and theres definitely some hours spent in a gym to show for it.

Booking
Felt very mechanical... after the initial pleasantries the pound notes were stashed away, and she suggested starting with a massage. Although, I wouldn't call it a massage, you'd get much better rubbing your back against a door frame.  It was literally just some finger strokes across my skin.

Once that was done (thank god). Covered oral and Covered sex begun in 3 or so positions.  I did enquire about RO and/or fingering, but was told she doesn't do this... although had it on her profile likes list.  Oh well! No kissing was on offer either.

I think I saw it was mentioned in a previous review, but she has this weird look going on with her eyes during fucking.  I've never seen anything like it before.  Hard to describe, but you'd probably understand if you'd seen her.  I kind of associated it with a lack of interest.  She kind of looks from 3 o'clock to 9 o'clock, every 3-5 seconds.

She got pretty wet and her vagina felt really tight.  I pounded away until I delivered the inevitable into the bag.

Once the deed was over, she initiated clean-up proceedings and then straight away got dressed and went back to filing her nails, and checking her phone on a chair by the bed.  Some light (forced?) conversation, and I'd decided just to call it quits, get dressed and head off.

30min incall @ £100 within 6 months.

Conclusion
Neutral - The high price, and lack of both services and interest means I wouldn't return.  Theres a lot more to be had for less in the local area.

Link
External Link/Members Only

Good review mate! I've had my eye on Charlotte for a while but from all her recent reviews the service sounds trite, jaded and boring. Still quite intrigued by those tits though so I think I'll have to scratch the itch soon.

Offline Mikeallen

I’m always glad to hear that it’s not just me that’s she’s completely uninterested with. She is absolutely beautiful, but absolutely robotic. Arg… if only she’d take acting lessons (and did anal)  ;)

Offline PeteSmyth

"she suggested starting with a massage" - oh yes, that classic time-wasting artifice, along with leaving the room for 10 minutes to stash the money away before returning. She sounds like a mountebank.