Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: german equivalent of AW  (Read 4049 times)

Offline weewilly

Is there a German equivalent of adultwork? In Poland I found odloty was quite similar but all the sites that come up when I search in fermany(nw specifically, not Hamburg) seem spammy. Any insight?

Offline vityaz

External Link/Members Only

Also for certain 'preferences'

External Link/Members Only - offering anal sex but be sure to use the filter set to 'weisslich' or you will get loads of ads for TS / TV
External Link/Members Only - oriental girls
External Link/Members Only - women with big tits although some of them have ideas above their station when you see them
External Link/Members Only - black women
External Link/Members Only - chubby women
External Link/Members Only - watersports
External Link/Members Only - kissing
External Link/Members Only - women doing this for fun, tend to be cheaper but I turned up to one who was about 15 years older than her advertised age

And many others listed at the bottom of these webpages

Offline YOY

be sure to use the filter set to 'weisslich' or you will get loads of ads for TS / TV

You mean "weiblich" which translates as female.
Thanks for all the info.

Offline Prince

I'm looking for somebody to see in Mainz.

If anybody can recommend somebody good I would appreciate it.

P

Offline James81

I'm also interested in this.

The links seem to be just adds. Some have reviews but not many and not very informative. Is there anything like UK punting in Germany?

When in Spain I use the below which are excellent. You get the adds from the 1st one but can filter for reviews which takes you to the second. This being independent and detailed like here.

Offline trickyd2

You could try this German forum which has some limited information about the general area around Mainz/Frankfurt. External Link/Members Only
The best forum for the FKK clubs in Germany is the Dutch language forum External Link/Members Only
In both cases, google translate is your friend.

Offline dwx71

This forum covers Frankfurt and is quite good.  Has a lot of reviews etc.

Offline winkywanky

You mean "weiblich" which translates as female.
Thanks for all the info.

No, it is weisslich, it's not a 'B'.

The Germans have a specific letter for 'ss' which looks like a 'B'. It's called an Eszett. Here: ß.

Offline Babblefish

This was a while ago. How about Athens now?
Banned reason: Jay from The Inbetweeners posting his personal wank fantasies
Banned by: Ali Katt