Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which country to punt this weekend  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Prince_s

Im thinking to fly to a european country this weekend for a punting trip.
Sounds like poland, bulgaria, portugal and turkey are OK to travel to.
Turkey is probably a bit far for a long weekend.
Wheres the best place in terms of not being too expensive? Iv read reviews, just a bit difficult to compare and decide the best city.

Offline DaVINCI

You seem to have ruled out Turkey, If you read reports on here it is not a safe place (generalization) for punting anyway.

Poland from my experience can be a difficult place (Krakow anyway) to punt. As been alluded to previously, in a lot of cases if the WG hears the sound of English they hang up immediately  :thumbsdown:

Portugal is on the verge of being added to the Quarantine list, therefore, this could turn out to be a very expensive punting break if you have to quarantine on your return.

The problem at present is alot of European countries are on the UK Quarantine list and if not their clubs are closed.

Personally, If l was looking to get away, I'd head for Berlin, although Artemis is closed, there is still a vast selection of clubs, Independents to choose from plus it is a fantastic city.

From reports, Kiev would also be a good option but I'm not sure if airport departure location would be convenient.

Offline JackTheStripper

Im thinking to fly to a european country this weekend for a punting trip.
Sounds like poland, bulgaria, portugal and turkey are OK to travel to.
Turkey is probably a bit far for a long weekend.
Wheres the best place in terms of not being too expensive? Iv read reviews, just a bit difficult to compare and decide the best city.

Hi Prince,

Bulgaria is not on the travel corridor list, so you must quarantine for 2 weeks upon return - and Portugal will most likely be added back onto the quarantine list soon.

Check the link below and pick from it.

External Link/Members Only

I'm not condoning or recommending this, but..... I believe it would be possible to fly to Germany and take a train to Prague, and then take the train back to Germany at the end of your trip, and fly out from Germany again.

Offline Prince_s

Thanks guys
Germany to prague on the train is a great idea...but on a long weekend it might not be worth it for the amount of travel time.
Sadly it looks as though i might have to put the trip on hold for some time.
It was a compromise trip.
Im generally an Asia person, but looks like most countries there will remain shut to us for the foreseeable future. Bloody covid

Offline JackTheStripper

Try Vienna. Flights are not that expensive. I've never been myself but I believe there is plenty of action to be had there.

Offline DaVINCI

Try Vienna. Flights are not that expensive. I've never been myself but I believe there is plenty of action to be had there.
Again, Austria is another country on the UK quarantine list. Meant to be a good place as well, damm Covid 😡

Offline JackTheStripper

Again, Austria is another country on the UK quarantine list. Meant to be a good place as well, damm Covid 😡

Great Scott, you’re right. I convinced myself it wasn’t and almost booked a flight myself.
Lucky escape as I just lost £150 to BA credit vouchers for my Prague trip.

Offline nugget4eva

Dresden is the nearest German airport to Prague but there are only a handful of direct flights to/from Stansted per week. If you flew to Berlin instead you'd be looking at a 4-5 hour train ride, and even if you returned to the UK from Germany you'd still need to quarantine in the UK until 14 days after you left the Czech Republic. The Czech Republic is seeing more cases than ever now so there's also a chance the Germans might decide impose restrictions at the border.

Berlin is supposed to have allowed services with "intercourse" again since the 1st of September with various restrictions, but I'm not sure how it is in reality.