Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 6 hour Frankfurt layover  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Stalinator

I has a 6 hour layover in Frankfurt and rather than spend it hanging around the airport I was hoping for some punting fun.

What options do I have apart from the laufhaus's around the train station. Would anything else be doable in the time allowed?

Offline Jerboa

Depending the time of day, yes there should be plenty of options, also look at directory sites like Kaufmich.

Offline Marmalade

Depending on budget, 6hrs is too long to be wandering around in the cold unless you want to go shopping and too long to hang about in the airport, so FKK seems the obvious choice. Assuming your bags are checked through, an FKK would be like a 1st class VIP lounge with plush extras and shagging!

However getting there could be an expensive taxi. One guy posted how to get to FKK-Oase by public transport (adventurous) orvthey offer to pick you up for €100!!

I used a tantric massage joint at one point I think that is an easy walk from central station but can’t remember the name. Had a massive row with them when they switched girls. I’m normally an Eros walk-up type guy but not in this weather. Plus, if you have an onward flight it’ll be nice to arrive on the plane showered and fresh. Good luck.

Offline Stalinator

Thanks for the suggestions. The last time I was stuck in Frankfurt I had the Mrs in tow so couldn't escape. I was bored out of my skull waiting.

I will try and find that massage place. There are a few reasonable walk ups but the quality is hit and miss.

Offline Stalinator

Offline Marmalade

I found these on google:

External Link/Members Only

It is very unclear if any of the above offer a HE.

The one I went to — in line with what they call ‘tantric’  :rolleyes:  was basically an edging session where you get the massage she uses different parts of her body to ‘accidentally’ touch you up as it were and if you come they’re okay with that and if you don’t tough.

I went along to enquire and really liked the bint I thought I was booking, you know, decent vibe and she had a sensitive, casual touch that for me speaks volumes for a decent massage. When I went for my appointment it was some cold cunt. You know when you feel someone’s hand and their only real awarenesss is their own hand. You could be a shopping bag for all they care. The session was tolerable, nice room, incense flowerrs all that crap, but I’d end up straining to get sight of her cunt or prolong the contact. Honestly, I’ve had more erotic fucking lapdances. They sent me an email satisfaction survey and I told them in no uncertain terms what I thought. They offered a discount on a next visit and I said there wouldn’t be a next visit.

Good luck with whatever you try. Germany has the ability to do these things properly. Sometimes they can be bothered; sometimes not.

Offline Stalinator

Tomorrow is the day. Any final suggestions?

I am absolutely torn between going to Mainhatten or just playing it safe with a few pump and dumps in the RLD. The other FKKs/parties are a long way by public transport and just getting to them would eat into the time allowed.

Offline Stalinator

Lufthansa fucked me over with a delay so my layover was only 3 hours.

Went to the RLD and had 2 sessions.

1st was a thai, good body and nice tits, 30 euro for a suck and fuck. Did the job.

2nd was a Croatian lady. A rare gem in the RLD. 30 odd, tall with big knockers. Hairy pussy which I was surprised at. She offered OWO and Anal straight off the bat for 50. She lowered herself onto my lad and took it like a trooper. Finished on her tits. No clock and well worth it.