Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolasweetkitty - Leicester  (Read 3666 times)

2 review(s) for lolasweetkitty (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

TheNewSeeker

Warning AW Profile Switch - the profile linked to below is not the girl seen in this review.

The SP:
Slim smooth taught tanned size 6 or 8, 5'7" Polish girl. Peach little arse, very small tits, long legs not an ounce of flab. She has a cute face, and currently brown hair. She dressed in skin tight jeans and blouse. Her given age is 32 which I'd say was accurate; in the half-light of the shagroom she looked 21. All in all she looked fucking good and would not be thrown out of bed.

Comms:
Fine and dandy. Arranged by telephone, excellent English. She was friendly, answering all service requirement questions with good grace. I got a good feeling - but of course never drop my guard! I gave good comms back, texting when I left, when arrived in Leicester, how long I needed to park and walk.

Venue:
Grotty stairs, but the flat itself was spotless, modern and well appointed. Good hot shower, a non-scented soap, clean towels. Bedroom a tad on the dark side for my liking, but very clean. No discernable smoke.

Services:
Whilst FK was confirmed in my booking procedure, nothing prepared me for the best 'hardest' DFK I'd had in a while. All the while I enjoyed groping her jeans clad crotch, and getting my hand in her pants, and arse crack. Only after about 20 minutes were all our clothes came off; naked she looked amazing.

Nexxt up RO in a variety of positions and a sneeky anal rim - permitted without fuss. At one point I had one hand on a tit, and the other with peter pointer and toby tall in her cunt, and baby small up her ass, whilst her clit got tongue monster. I think we were at this at least another 20 minutes before I tired and thought its time for receiving. Wriggling under her into a 69 position; she gave dick a wet-wipe and started sucking. Now this was not the best, because, to be honest I'd fucked last night and had further domestic relief this morning! I know, I know, I fell off the wagon. So Thomas wasn't as rigid as he might have been which is essential for the best OWO. Secondly, I don't think this was her strong point - too much hand action. Normally I'd assert my contractual rights here, but knowing that we going nowhere I manouvered back round for more snogs. Finally I rubbered up, and I gave her a hard pumping whilst snogging - all ended good. Lola then disappeared for about 3 minutes and came back offering a massage to which I agreed. We kissed a cuddled some more, then it was in the shower followed by more snogs goodbye.

General:
Love a girl who permits a transition from RO and rimming straight back to a deep snog!  All in all I got 1 hour 20 for a £ton, having paid an extra bluey for more time. There was no clock watching, and she was really very friendly. There's a pretty high likelyhood I'll return - she was for me the perfect service provider: took the cash, I got the gash, with plenty of trimmings. Treat her well . . . .

. . . only joking. Pump her.

Any other business

If there's another girl in the house I always try to get some gen and a preview. But Lola was oddly coy and would not even give me her name. However, given that she's in a little AW group, it was either Alice or Julia. The latter has shite reviews so maybe that's why she was keeping stum.

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This punt was in February 2016 in Leicester

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Knny

Really enjoyed that review, cheers! :drinks:

On hot list ...whereabouts in Leicester LE3? 

Bit wary of dim rooms ...grotty staircase always gets me on alert.

TheNewSeeker

On hot list ...whereabouts in Leicester LE3? 

Cheers Knny,

LE1, Belgrave Gate

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Well done on TOFTT, yet again.

Although she has a FB of 8 on Aw, half of these are from the notorious Ray-1. There are numerous threads on him, main ones being:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65200.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73238.msg926292;topicseen#msg926292

Offline Picti

Like the review Seeker and she sounds ideal for some short notice local fun. 

How did you contact her?  There's no phone number on her profile, and she hasn't responded to an AW e-mail I sent a couple of days ago. I might persevere a bit but will move on quickly if there's no response.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Like the review Seeker and she sounds ideal for some short notice local fun. 

How did you contact her?  There's no phone number on her profile, and she hasn't responded to an AW e-mail I sent a couple of days ago. I might persevere a bit but will move on quickly if there's no response.

It was displayed a few days ago. You have PM.

TheNewSeeker

Hmm, not sure why she removed it? It'll be in my phone, safely stashed at erm, work!

Offline Picti

Thank you both CT and TNS. Her number could be off her profile for a number of reasons.  There's no rush and I'll probably wait and see whether I receive a response to my e-mail as I place stock in such courtesies.  If I meet her I will of course review.

Offline Picti

So I bent one of my punting rules thinking I might meet this WG following two recent positive reviews.  I'd e-mailed her last week but received no response, and it remained unread despite her profile registering as logged on within that period.  Normally I wouldn't proceed any further as I regard an e-mail response as a basic courtesy.  Anyway I phoned the number PM'd to me by a member, and it went straight to answerphone.  Just as I was thinking I won't bother I received a text from her number asking if I wanted to see Alice.  I tried to ascertain whether I was in contact with Lola, Alice, or whoever, but only received non-committal but inviting responses in very basic English.  Ultimately I stated that I wouldn't proceed unless I knew who I would be meeting, and received the response that it shouldn't matter who I met.  So I ended the contact.  This is the only Polish Alice I could find and the profile styles, etc are similar.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Personally I'm out, but potentially for others' benefit and to possibly avoid B&S.  Has anyone seen both these WGs and can confirm they're different women?  Has anyone met Lola in the last week or two?

theGOAT

Bit wary of dim rooms ...grotty staircase always gets me on alert.
Why do some girls have dimly lit rooms?  Do they think its "mood lighting" or are they hiding something?

I choose a girl largely on her looks so I want to be able to see her. My eysesight isn't what it used to be, so throw in poor lighting and I can see sweet FA.

I now always insist on good lighting - she can open the curtains to let in daylight or turn on the lights - or I walk.

Cheers!  :drinks:

TheNewSeeker

This is the only Polish Alice I could find and the profile styles, etc are similar.

As discussed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80281.msg1060942#msg1060942 there and indeed 3 girls at this place, and a potential for B&S. I have a suspician that the other 2 do not provide services as good as lola, but that is just my suspician.

Offline Ramrod

She had fractured her arm last week wearing high hills.She was not available end of last week. I saw her 2nd time yesterday (with her fractured arm). Good shag if you clicked with her, nice DFK and RO until she cums. Might contact her again if I can see her tonite after the pub crawl.  :D

Offline Picti

She had fractured her arm last week wearing high hills.She was not available end of last week. I saw her 2nd time yesterday (with her fractured arm). Good shag if you clicked with her, nice DFK and RO until she cums. Might contact her again if I can see her tonite after the pub crawl.  :D

Thanks for the additional information Ramrod.  It would've been so much better if they'd simply told me that when I contacted her / them, or noted on her profile that she wasn't working for a few days.

I won't reiterate my post above but I felt that I was being lured into a B&S, and when I declined that I was told I should see whoever is available.  Not likely, I punt in order to make my own choices about who I meet.  Due to their approach I now feel deterred from meeting a WG I'd probably enjoy.   

Offline finn2187

I can confirm that lolasweetkitty and hot alice are the same girl cos ive met her under both names.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
So I bent one of my punting rules thinking I might meet this WG following two recent positive reviews.  I'd e-mailed her last week but received no response, and it remained unread despite her profile registering as logged on within that period.  Normally I wouldn't proceed any further as I regard an e-mail response as a basic courtesy.  Anyway I phoned the number PM'd to me by a member, and it went straight to answerphone.  Just as I was thinking I won't bother I received a text from her number asking if I wanted to see Alice.  I tried to ascertain whether I was in contact with Lola, Alice, or whoever, but only received non-committal but inviting responses in very basic English.  Ultimately I stated that I wouldn't proceed unless I knew who I would be meeting, and received the response that it shouldn't matter who I met.  So I ended the contact.  This is the only Polish Alice I could find and the profile styles, etc are similar.

Personally I'm out, but potentially for others' benefit and to possibly avoid B&S.  Has anyone seen both these WGs and can confirm they're different women?  Has anyone met Lola in the last week or two?

Well spotted!!

I can confirm that lolasweetkitty and hot alice are the same girl cos ive met her under both names.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Lolasweetkitty profile currently not working:

hot alice_69 profile:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 11:24:21 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Picti

The other one has also reinvented herself.  Teen Sweet Julia has become -

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only and is stating that she's "New in town" although her profile number and feedback remain the same.

Worth noting as she has previous negative reviews and postings on here.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 11:45:30 pm by pictisunum »

Offline Leicestergent100

Apologies for digging up an old post but was just doing some due diligence whilst looking up about a 22 year old Polish girl in Leicester.... and it led me here!  Any one idea which of the three this Lucy girl is using same profile link as in review by OP? :unknown:

TheNewSeeker

Any one idea which of the three this Lucy girl is using same profile link as in review by OP? :unknown:

Well it's certainly not the Lolasweetkitty  I saw, who is in her 30s, and, generally agreed is now hot Alice.

It may be the younger teen julia, now teen vanessa. But have not seen her -she's got bad reviews. However Lucy looks a bit portlier.

Or it may be a new genuine 3rd girl?